Burger King Incident

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by DownToEarth, Nov 6, 2009.

1. DownToEarth

DownToEarth New Member

Ok, so tonight I went to Burger King after getting baked with my friend. We both walk in and order our food, then we sit down. Right when we start to eat we ear the huge group of black kids and adults sitting behind us yelling about us being high. They said stuff like "If they're really high then they should be eating more than that!", "Hey! They probably have weed on them now!", "They're smoking some good shit!", and "Yo, his eyes are so red!", "They're definitely high!", "I can smell that shit from here!", "We should call the police!". So we endured this for about ten minutes, with everyone in the Burger King staring at us like we're criminals. Literally EVERYONE was staring at us. Now the fun part came, finding the garbage can to throw my stuff away. It took me about a minute to figure it out while I stood inside the group of people. After that humiliation we left, of course with the windows right next to us the whole time. Everyone inside was still yelling and staring. We then walked down the street, noticed we were going in the wrong direction, and had to cross the Burger King again! --More staring..
    I felt like I just went through the munchies gauntlet.
    I hope someone yells at them the next time they're high...
    By the way we were obviously high, with red eyes and the stench of weed.

So that was my evening of fun. :paranoid:
  2. TrackStoner

TrackStoner Guest

hahaha that sucks
  3. fucking haters man

thats like this old waiter after i picked up some grand daddy purp at work.

all night whenever he's next to me all super loud "i smell a skunk"
  4. StonedCoder

StonedCoder Sr. Member

That's what I just use the drive-thru when high.
  5. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

You could have just told them to shhh!
  6. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

7. 024

024 Sr. Member

bunch of fucking dickheads, I am always paranoid some cunt will notice we are high and fuck around.
  8. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Lmfao me and my friends were on a trail and we smell marijuana. The creek is a known spot, very good except for the fact that every parent that rides by can smell it. So, anyways we are riding, we smell marijuana and we all scream "we're calling the cops!!!!" lol that was funny. We didn't actually call the cops.
  9. Bodhi1976

Bodhi1976 New Member

What did you expect?

If you're not going to bother to hide your illegal activities, you got exactly what I'd expect you to get. It is still illegal. Did you forget?
    2 people like this.
  10. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Ok there grandma, I'm pretty sure we all know that. Since you know...this is a marijuana based website.
    2 people like this.
  11. fjames27

fjames27 New Member

Thats messed up though. There the ones that were being immature about it. You guys were just trying to get your fill.
    I would of told them to f off when I was done eating.
  12. DownToEarth

DownToEarth New Member

We would have but I thought everything would have turned out better if we didn't acknowledge the fact that we were high.
    Plus, I didn't feel like getting gang-raped that night. :eek:
  13. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

Haha. I wonder if calling someone a grandma is considered flaming. Wouldn't that be the worst way to go?

I would have said something back. I remember I went through the drive-thru at a What-A-Burger and the girl at the window said loudly "I know he's high" (my eyes were blood shot) whenever she gave me my food I said "Thank you so much, I've been up all night at the hospital down the street and my grandmother died and I haven't eaten in a day I've been so stressed." She looked really taken back and she apologized for my loss. I then told her "Yeah she died of unnatural causes. She saw your ugly fatass and died laughing, bitch" And I drove away. Cheers
    2 people like this.
  14. desiremj

desiremj New Member

Hahahaha.. Sounds JUST like my McDonalds story. Me and my 2 friends were smoking in his car, and we decide to go to Mickey D's for some munchie fix. We usually don't laugh alot, but it was the first we smoked together in a while and they both had red eyes.I never have red eyes, so they looked messed up. My one friend turns around to some black people and smiles really stoner like. They realize and start laughing, So that set my buddy off and he kept laughing. And this was on line. So guess where they decide to sit? Right next to us. They kept egging my friend on, and he kept laughing. It was too funny, so I started to giggle. It wasn't a minute till my other friend started to laugh. We were so embarrassed.
  15. Maximus

Maximus Sr. Member

Go to Wendys next time.
  16. Monsoon77

Monsoon77 Sr. Member

Kudos that yall stood up with that. If it was me i would have bailed once i heard the word Po-Lice! haha
  17. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Ahahhaaha. Ok I have two things to say:

1. I love how you thanked mine and his post :D
    2. That's a kickass story man. You totally turned the table on that one. Personally though, I hate saying my (insert relative) died that didn't. I don't know, it makes me feel bad. But that made me lol. :thumb:

Edit: oh, and also yeah, flaming for saying grandma might just be the worst way to go :p
  18. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Some clever advertising :p
    stoners = food = more wendy's customers = your task is complete :p