Buying food online

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Scruff MacPuff, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Scruff MacPuff

Scruff MacPuff New Member

I feel like its probably illegal but is there anyway that i can buy food or even just cannabutter online and have it shipped to me?

Because i'm away at college and the only stove i have access to is in the common room (i'm a freshman so nothing in our rooms yet :() but so cooking there is out of the question and to be honest when i go home its not really going to be ok for me to cook with my parents around either.

So my options are to find somebody to cook for me when i go home or something or to buy online so any suggestions?
  2. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

Make friends with houses off campus.

I make pot cookies when I'm at school. That's how I do it
  3. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

i too am a college freshman and brownies/cookies are never really that hard to come by if you know the right people
  4. MerzA

MerzA New Member

Are you talking about "Special" Food? Or just regular old groceries?

Cause if its the latter, go to Peapod.com, its an online grocery store
  5. Scruff MacPuff

hahahaha no no no i've actually heard of peapod but thanks and yeah i mean "special" food
  6. Prodigy4/20/89

Prodigy4/20/89 New Member

You are not going to find a website that is advertising weed products for sale that will sell to the united states. If you find one, they will probably just steal your money. Just smoke until you find a kitchen.
  7. Scruff MacPuff

Yeah i mean thats what i figured but you can always hope haha