Can i get poision ivy in my eye ball?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Lalaporo, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Lalaporo

Lalaporo New Member

Fuck... I got this shit on my from fucking weed eatin in my grandmas yard trying to be nice and fucking help her. Now its on my eye lid close to my eye. Can i get this shit on my actual eyeball and make me not see? My cousin and uncle are comin up tomarrow and i wanna get high with my uncle.
  2. coldchillin420

coldchillin420 New Member

I dont think you cn get it on your eyeball but im not sure, although you can get it on your eyelid.
  3. It is possible to get it in your eye. It happened to me when I was a little kid. I had to get corticosteroid shots. Sucked ass. My eye swelled shut. Hooray for my first post. :D
  4. quester

quester Sr. Member

If you have the oil, that causes the welts and iching, on your hands, you can get it in your eyes.

There are steroids that can dry that stuff up.
    Get your butt to a Dr.
  5. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

Yeah definitely go see a doctor. My eyes are certainly something I wouldn't want to risk.
  6. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Steroids like Prednisone are often prescribed by doctors for poison ivy, and often don't help at all. The eye swelling is due to the poison on the eyelids, not the eyeball. You can't get it on your eyeball, in your mouth, etc. It attacks your skin only. I've been immune to poison ivy, oak, etc. all my life until the last few years, so I speak from experience. I've had it on some fun spots. :rolleyes:
  7. Lalaporo

Lalaporo New Member

Well my lazy ass grand mother wont take me cause she sits on her fat ass all day...i shouldnt talk about her like that
  8. GreenHelpsTheSick

GreenHelpsTheSick New Member

If you get the oils on your hands and go to rub your eyes you most certainly CAN get poison ivy in your eye, although I've never had poison ivy before I'd imagine it'd be VERY uncomfortable. I'm not too sure what you could do to relieve the itching (as Calamine Lotion in the eye would (DUH!) be a VERY bad idea, maybe try eye drops?

*wonders why this is in the marijuana forums*
  9. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

You must be new here. A lot weirder and odder things have been discussed. Not everything here will do strictly with marijuana, it's like a happy little community. ;)
  10. _greenmachine_

_greenmachine_ New Member

Definatly go to the doctor but in the mean time get to cvs or whatever you have and buy some zanfel or Technu. Both these products help take away the oils and allows the rash to go away. I was covered in poison ivy recently and that plus prescription predinose helped alot.

P.S. DONT SCRATCH!!