Can I get THC out in 2 days

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by thizzah, Jul 7, 2008.

1. thizzah

thizzah New Member

Let's say I want to smoke on tuesday and there's a small possibility that I'll be tested on Thursday. I havnt smoked in 3 months, and I want to smoke a gram or less. I weigh 220 and am 6'2''. Every where I have looked they say that it stays in your system for 3-4 days on an isolated use. My question is- can I get it out in two days
  2. Secs

Secs New Member

You can't "get it out", but you can dilute it to where it falls below cutoff levels.
  3. THC Fiend

THC Fiend Wonko the Sane

You can't just wait until Thursday?
    2 people like this.
  4. smokelikeribbons

smokelikeribbons New Member

If you haven't smoked in 3 months and the testing method is a test-strip cup (not being sent to a lab) you should be fine with a few glasses of water, eat a b vitamin complex 40 min to an hour before you go in to add a bit of color to your urine. I smoke about an eighth a week and test weekly via a test strip cup and have passed them all for seven months now using a water dilution method, this may catch up with me eventually as my levels rise - i don't know, but you smoke substantially less so you should be fine.

...although you could just wait until Thursday as another user suggested, that way you know you're fine.
  5. thizzah

thizzah New Member

Well I was just using an example becase I have a possibility of being tests every Tuesday and Thursday- good news thought. This thusday night works for me anyway.