Can I pass? if not, tips?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Thisisexile, May 31, 2012.

1. Thisisexile

Thisisexile New Member

I smoked about 6-7 days ago, It wasn't a high dosage. Only 3-5 hits..
    I've drank about 2 or more gallons of water, 2 gallons of cranberry juice, ate healthy, and took a home-test earlier today and I passed it. Any tips? should I be worried?
  2. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Taking in excess fluids does nothing more than dilute your urine. It doesn't speed up the process of expelling the THC metabolites. If you're asking whether or not you up can pass a drug test at a facility in this manner, yes and no. Yes, if you lower your fluid intake a bit and a few things to it, then dilute properly before your test. No, if you plan on passing a test again without any more dilution.

Basically, all you did was dilute your urine to the point that the level of metabolites was below the cut off of the test you took. If the test were at a lab they would have seen that your specific gravity and creatinine levels were off, which is evidence of purposely diluting. At the top of the urine testing forum is a sticky about how to properly dilute. Check it out, follow its steps, and practice once or twice with at home tests (preferably those that check for adulterants, otherwise you won't know if you've diluted too much).

I've used the guidelines to pass tests before. Though now I substitute whenever possible. Which is all the time since I've never taken an observed test. There is also a sticky about substitution at the top of the urine testing forums if you're interested in checking that out.

Good luck to you...
  3. You SHOULD be okay, especially considering you passed the home test. How long had you gone without smoking prior to the most recent one?