can i roll a J with tissue paper?

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by ErrantTyro, Jul 23, 2001.

1. ErrantTyro

ErrantTyro Guest

the tissue paper is so thin i can see through it almost. i rolled one yesterday, but it sucked cock. should i not use tissue paper? it stuck to itself ok, and didnt get out of its shape, but im not sure ifits ok for me to smoke with. anyone got objections to me smoking with tissuepaper?

2. Slightly Stoopid

Slightly Stoopid Senior Member

It sucks that bad huh? Then don't smoke it!!
    Btw, how did the censors not pick that up?

3. ErrantTyro

ErrantTyro Guest

lol

since cock is an animal, they dont know if you're using it in a "vulgar" manner hehe!!

4. CocoaDrinker

CocoaDrinker Guest

i hate tissue paper. I used to use those, but i found that the paper always burns faster than the herb. Dont use tissue paper or else youll end up wasting a lot, thats my opinion. If you are against using bowls then i would say use notepad paper....but that is really harsh. I dunno, in your plight i would say just eat the herb...this might get some harmful replies from ppl who say that it dont work, but thats what i would do.

5. stonedscott

stonedscott New Member

dont use tissue!

why did u even think of using tissue? just go to a texaco or something with a few bucks and buy some papers. if ur under 18 just wait untill someone over 18 walks buy that looks cool and give them the money and have them buy them

6. RIP JMorrison

RIP JMorrison New Member

I'm with stonedscott, any other paper besides rolling papers should not be smoked with. Notebook paper has chemicals in it.

Just buy a pack of papers.
    $1.75 for a pack of 24 E-Z Widers paper.

7. lxl Ash lxl

lxl Ash lxl New Member

just a question....

what if you're not 18, and you dont want to give your money to a total stranger, forget friends, what else do you do?? IS there any safe alternative to rolling papers? are you just better off smoking a bowl?

8. BoneyDragon

BoneyDragon New Member

It's always a better idea to smoke a bowl IMO. If you need a joint though, you can always use any really thin paper you can find, like rice paper. Try to use real rollies though. Also keep in mind that you are smoking anyway so the point is almost moot.

~BD

Cock-a-doodle-doo.

9. deadhed

deadhed Guest

Parchment paper burns well and doesn't taste too bad, but its hard to keep it sealed. You can get it in the grocery store.

10. Sabre

Sabre New Member

well you can always make a homemade bong...

say a 2 lit bottle, a small strainer or some **** for your bowl, a bic pen, and a pack of gum... works great but you have to find a way to like make a funnel type thing to put the strainer on and make sure no air gets it from the bottom, i usually get another 2 lit bot, cut the top and put that on the pen and strainer on top.

11. TrauM

TrauM Guest

LOL..

LOL..

I've never heard of anyone smoking in tissue paper, and I know it will not work..

Why not head to your local store and purchase a pack of rolling papers for yourself?

-=TrauM=-

12. Captain Honkey

Captain Honkey New Member

If I'm in a pinch, I buy a pack of trident and use the paper from the individually wrapped pieces of gum. It works pretty well. Burns at a nice speed, it's not too hard to seal, and it tastes like gum. I recommend the tropical flavour.

13. chromevixen

chromevixen Guest

hmm...

gum wrappers, huh? nevah did that i don't think.
    i tried smokin out of tissue paper once... it was like my first time... i stole some roaches from my mother and wrapped them up in tissue paper, but i ended up giving up and "borrowing" her bowl for a few minutes instead.

chrome vixen

p.s. am i the only person whose first time smoking was alone?

14. Psycho Donkey

Psycho Donkey New Member

Do you know how fast tissue paper burns? You wouldn't even have time for one toke. Get rollies, that's what they're made for.

15. DoritosMan

DoritosMan Seasoned Activist

3rd world alternatives

tissiu papers burn fast so its probably not a good ideia. And of you dont have rollies or dont want to get them, here are some alternatives that i have used and works fine.

Brown bag paper: yes! that bag from the liquor store, its a bit harsh, but it works like a charm but get the thin type, not the very thick from the markets those are nasty.

Napkins: these work great, easy to roll, will stick to itself, aveable everywhere.

Silk paper (thats what its called here): its used for drawing/copying stuff. You put if over your picture and you copy coz its really thin and translucid. i guess you call it rice paper there. before i found rollie all i used was this.

DM

16. Annonymus

Annonymus Guest

Religious people (somewhat me) won't like this, and i personally don't do this but you can use Bible paper, it is the exact same paper as jokers or other papers.

17. HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN Guest

I guess you could see through the tissue paper because it is so pourous. It's got so many holes in it you'll never get a hit through it. If your that strapped and can't by some real papers I'd suggest finding yourself an aluminum drink can, pulling off the opener tab, dent the can about halfway in the middle, stab about 7 or 8 small holes in the indentation with a needle and put your stash on there and light yourself up. If you really want a good hit from a can put a carberator hole in the bottom with a knife and twist it a little to make the carb hole good and large so you get great air flow. Sounds like I have a little experience doing this doesn't it. Actually smoking from a can with a carb is a very effective way of getting real stoned with the minimum of weed. Check it out next time your in a bind, bro. Don't use tissue paper or any paper for that matter, pipes are the best and most efficient way to get high.

18. PsYcHoLoGiCaL

PsYcHoLoGiCaL Seasoned Activist

lol tissue paper... thats just funny.

Get some zig zags

psychological

19. schwadood

schwadood Keeper of the Time

When I first started smoking I was 16 so I couldn't buy papers. I didn't have a pipe either but I did have weed cause I knew like 4 dealers from work. I rolled a few ****ty joints out of receipts and phone book paper, but then I found a pipe and said screw that. Nothing works as good as rolling papers everything else is just too harsh.

20. vitamainTHC

vitamainTHC Guest

hoosman you are stupid number 1 can pipes are extremely bad for your health and they don't get you that stones anyway