Can Redbull help to pass your drug test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Souldiershell, May 29, 2005.

1. Souldiershell

Souldiershell New Member

Can Redbull help to pass your drug test? HELP PLEASE!!

:rolleyes: I was reading that red bull contains 100% Niacin and 80%of Vitamin B12 n 250% of vitamin b6 so could drinking it help you pass your drug test i have a drug test coming up n I really need to pass it can anybody give me any advice besides asprin I can not take asprin it will make me very ill I have been working out n drinking lots of red bull and water what else can i do? Also It's supposed to stimulate your metabolism it sounds like the ideal thing to drink what do you think? n also for my probation I have to go to this thing kinda like rehab but i dont live there or anything does anybody knows what happens if i fail the test? PLEASE HELP!!
  2. Souldiershell

Souldiershell New Member

Why isnt anybody answering my post? Please I need help
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Calm down! You sound like you've been drinking too much Red Bull. :laugh:

You don't want to speed up your metabolism right before the test. You should quit exercising and start pigging out three days before. Exercise/high metabolism releases THCA from your fat cells and into your bloodstream. From there it goes into your urine. That's not something you want right before you get tested. You want to stop the release.

There's no point in taking B vitamins until shortly before your test. They don't mask THCA, they just color your urine yellow so it doesn't look diluted. Niacin doesn't do a damned thing other than give you hot flashes. What you want is a heavy-duty B-complex pill a few hours before the test.

If you fail the test you violate your probation. At that point your ass belongs to the legal system. They might give you a chance to clean up. They might throw you in jail.
  4. Souldiershell

Souldiershell New Member

Thanx yeah like 3 a day lol guess i need to stop that **** alright then thanx :wave:
  5. Wizard1

Wizard1 New Member

If you fail...it is deemed a "techinical" violation....which means you did not commit a crime but violated the terms of your probation....
    The conciquences will depend on a lot of things....the charges...your judge...the DA....if you violated before...etc.
    All those things aside.....you wanna pass that test.!!!
    You did not post any stats....height...weight..frequency... but, your only option, if your positive at all, is to dilute... Do read up on the dilution tips on the top of the main page here....and
    Best of luck !!!
    Wizard