Can weed get more potent?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by bud_2005, Mar 17, 2010.

1. bud_2005

bud_2005 New Member

Everyone knows there has been great advancements in growing marijuana to make it more potent. Has it peaked, or is there something that could be introduced in the future to put even more thc in bud? I get excited just thinking about it if it is possible.

2. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

nature is pretty powerful with help. all i can say is i hope so!!
    any scientists needing product testing for thc advancement, im your man lol.
    im sure it will be improved eventually.

3. freakfunkle

freakfunkle New Member

one of my friends twists spider webs around his buds before smoking and i must say, it actually works pretty well...silk is good 4 u :) hehe

4. Lukeaxx

Lukeaxx Sr. Member

Smoking silk is good for you? Care to me tell me how? I can't find anything on the Internet which supports this idea... or even mention this.

5. Shellshock

Shellshock Subscriber

Yeah i'd like some links that prove this too. Sounds kind of goofy if you ask me haha.

6. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

sounds really odd if you ask me.
    1. how did you come up with the idea?
    2. wtf were u smoking in an attic or something?

if it works for you im down with watching, but ill pack my own bowl in my own piece.
    f*** that spider web s***

2 people like this.
  7. Shellshock

Shellshock Subscriber

Yeah I like the way you think. Spider web weed doesn't sound too appealing.

8. 024

024 Sr. Member

that spider web thing is retarded. on topic yes, I hope so, as scientific break through's with growth hormones etc evolve and improvements in technology increase we will be able to grow marijuana at lightening speed with maximum potency (talking about 50% THC content) and people won't even bother selling marijuana, just hash.

9. Dudeimanoldfart

Dudeimanoldfart New Member

10. Phantom420

Phantom420 New Member

haha i like how you make a big deal over what someone said when it doesnt even matter...

anyhow i believe that it will become more potent but slowly over time not like a sudden breakthrough.. just my 2cents

11. Justawormingrass

Justawormingrass New Member

Dude like So... if they do this and the weed was like 200x stronger than before, wouldn't marketed b00m and weed would be legal cus it would be s000 popular for its effects?

I like my weed the way it is either way.

Im high btw if that sounds weird.

12. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Why would you want weed to be more potent? There's already weed that's 25% THC and will get you high from one hit. What more do you need?

2 people like this.
  13. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

i agree, i personally am against any GMO kind of stuff, and to get weed more potent thats probably the next step

2 people like this.