Can you fail a piss test by touching large ammounts of weed!?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by TheOrkinMan, May 18, 2007.

1. TheOrkinMan

TheOrkinMan New Member

This might be a tard question but I am just wondering. I helped my friend harvest his plants and my hands got sooo damn sticky and I didnt realize I had a drug test a couple days after that. I am still awaiting my results but im a little worried. I havent smoked weed in a couple months,and haven't been around any second hand smoke, and I havent heard of anyone failing their test by touching large ammounts of thc but I can't find ANYTHING about it on the internet so I figured I would try my luck here. Thanks for your help!
  2. Secs

Secs New Member

Unless it was "finger lickin good" and you licked the sticky off your fingers, you have nothing to worry about. I don't believe that THC is absorbed through the skin. If someone knows differently, please let us know.
  3. VAsHustla

VAsHustla Banned

well ofcourse if you accidently pee'd on ur finger while it was entering the cup and your hands were "crystalized" lol then you might come up positive but raise hell and demand another test...blood hair or urine to prove your not positive and the test result was wrong.
  4. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Va, you do realize that they test for metabolites of THC and not THC so I hope you were just kidding when you posted this piece of incorrect advice. However, I would never go into a drug test after handling pot and tempt fate. Also, they make you wash your hands before the test.
  5. VAsHustla

VAsHustla Banned

oh yeah your right but I did have a buddy who was touching cocaine and accidently failed his test like that...supposivly..but i wonder if theres a chance that the drugs itself can enter the skin pores and form metabalites that way?just a thought..anyways sorry for the bad info but i still wouldnt go in there with sticky fingers lol
  6. TheOrkinMan

TheOrkinMan New Member

Well I guess we will find out soon, I haven't gotten a call tellin me im history yet so thats a good sign. I am pretty sure that I will test negative but a paranoid nerve in me has me goin crazy. Anywhoo I will let ya'll know the outcome im sure this will be a valuable piece of information because it seems no one has a for sure answer to this dilemma.
  7. TheOrkinMan

TheOrkinMan New Member

Well no word yet.. So Im guessing I passed it because they told me they would contact me immediately if there was any abnormalities in my testing. So the answer is no you can not fail a piss test by simply touching large ammounts of bud an makin ur hands sticky as all hell. Hope that this post is of use to someone in my similar situation in the future. cya