Can you get high off a fully smoked bowl??

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ovechkin08, Feb 7, 2008.

1. ovechkin08

ovechkin08 New Member

Just curious because when i smoke a full bowl, i get high but its not like "omg" i'm so high i cant do anything

2. drOnly

drOnly its blunt o'clock

you must be smoking dirty stuff cause i have a high tolerance and can still get pretty high off a bowl of good mids or a small bowl of kb..

3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

It all depends on what you're smoking. I can get off on one bowl of almost anything. I can get high along with a couple of friends on one bowl of KB.

4. timiscute

timiscute Funky Monk

I'm usually smoking ok to good mids and that usually gets me high off one bowl. I agree not ""omg" i'm so high i cant do anything", but pleasantly high and that's where I wanna be. If I do have the money and the connection for the better stuff than a fully packed bowl will definitely give me a much better high and make me more likely to veg out.

~Tim

5. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Usually. I'm sure there was a time where my tolerence was too high, but I never knew because I wasn't smoking bowls at the time.

If I can't get high off of a bowl to myself, it's time to find a new dealer. Very rarely do I not get high. I never get mad-high but I don't really expect to....I get the same buzz that I'd get with a blunt with 2 or 3 heads on it.

6. t-1000

t-1000 Sr. Member

what size bowl? lol this isn't enough information

7. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

Even with the brickweed I sometimes resort to smoking, a bowl to myself certainly gets me high. However, even the best weed I've ever smoked (and believe me, I've smoked my fair share of GOOD weed) doesn't leave me feeling "OMG, I'm so High I can't do anything".

8. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

I got mids. A full bowl(alone) would get me blown. I almost never smoke a full bowl to the head.

9. gabriel420

gabriel420 New Member

I only smoke prime buds out my glass, so when I smoke a bowl it'll always get me ripped.

Especially this dank fuckin afghani kush shit.

10. Swabeky

Swabeky Sr. Member

My chillum can get me and 2 others high off of headies. mids gives me a headache most of the time.

11. Sharingan

Sharingan New Member

I usually get high off my bowl which could hold about .5. I was smoking high mids, and that got me for a good few hours or so. If I hit it up twice, I was out for a good 6-7 hours. My tolerance was really low at that point, but I guess it still is.

12. ilovealbertwalker

ilovealbertwalker New Member

i have this albert walker and its fantastic one bowl alone for me is fine and i smoke like a quarter a day. but then again its dank

13. Passage

Passage Sr. Member

Yeah I can get high off a bowl of mids, and really baked off a bowl of KB.

14. t-1000

t-1000 Sr. Member

woah, i hope you get that shit cheap or grow your own... thats about $100 a day where i come from

15. IGemini

IGemini [?]

There's only one time where I've gotten to the "OMG I'm so high, etc..." stage, and that was smoking a hookah with two tubes between three people.
    Hookah + passing situation = stoned paralysis

But yes, one bowl will get me going pretty well.

16. ironlungbongrip

ironlungbongrip New Member

i never smoke one bowl, its got to be some insane hydro,
    a full sherlocke bubbler bowl of some haze or !
    usually i use a 3 liter soda bottle in a 24 quart gumbo pot
    im so hungry right now
    i have a huge tolerance
    schwag is like tobacco to me,
    but ill still hit it : )

17. steakii

steakii New Member

I just smoked a bowl of some good weed and im high, really high. It all depends on the quality. If you dont get high at 1 bowl you either need to find better weed or slow down your smoking a little bit to maintain some kind of tolerance.

18. Bud&bluntman

Bud&bluntman Sr. Member

smoke 9 bowls and tell me how you feel.

19. kottonmouth_smc

kottonmouth_smc New Member

If I smoke a full bowl of sour diesel by myself, if I haven't smoked for a few days I usually get pretty ripped. I can still drive and act fairly normal when I try, but I'm definitely fucked up. Note that this only happens with good shit. A bowl of schwag will just put me in a good mood.

20. Passage

Passage Sr. Member

I'd feel retarded.