Can You Smoke Seeds?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by DesideriobC, Oct 9, 2002.

1. DesideriobC

DesideriobC New Member

hmmm does smoking seeds get you high?

well ive heard once that smokin seeds does get you high but ive never tried it

has anyone ever done it before?

peace

:p
  2. I_Love_Nugs

I_Love_Nugs New Member

It gives you a headache.
  3. Leithreas

Leithreas Toilet

Re: hmmm does smoking seeds get you high?

does falling of a building make you fly?

No, it does not.
  4. GreenThumb

GreenThumb New Member

smoking seeds makes you impotent (sp?) too. and i heard if you smoke enough of them you turn into a rabbit. a rabbit told me that on my way down the hole.
  5. Paulie420

Paulie420 New Member

hehehe. I haven't had pot with seeds in it for so long I can't remember. I'm sure that they do not, however, get you stoned.

Smoke the buds man. The buds. :)
  6. Ross

Ross Seasoned Activist

Closed

Please do a search before posting a new thread.

Refer to this thread.
  7. Kenobi

Kenobi New Member

The truth About smoking seeds

Friends have been telling me everytime dont smoke the seeds cuase they can lower youre sperm coun and make you impotent meaning no children ,now is it true or not ?
  8. Ilúvatar

Ilúvatar Where is my mind?

Re: The truth About smoking seeds

i really, really, REALLY doubt it will lower your sperm count. the only reason i am not saying it doesn't is because i read anything about smoking seeds. its been said that smoking weed could do it, but its not going to lower it so low that you can't have children.

the reason you don't smoke seeds is because they taste nasty as hell, and have very little thc content to none; probably none.
  9. Rugbee

Rugbee Banned

LMAO

I'm 99.9% sure there just messing with yea but they will give you a massive headache
  10. dre1136

dre1136 New Member

Yeah

Everytime I get a headache it's either from not eating before or smoking seeds
  11. Kenobi

Kenobi New Member

Alright thanx guys

Alright guess im gonna right a very angry email to my stupid friends ,one friend in particular who kept saying it .
  12. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

lol 420 smoke seeds everyday :eek:

SEEDS = PLANT
    WEED = SMOKE

:p
  13. TurbulentHigh

TurbulentHigh New Member

Seeds are not an effective method of birth control.

- TurbulentHigh
  14. Ilúvatar

Ilúvatar Where is my mind?

:laugh:
  15. w4e2e0d

w4e2e0d New Member

Wow, I haven't heard this myth since I was 14. If this was true, I wouldn't be here today! If seeds could double as birth control, hippies would've known about it years ago.
  16. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

BUT

...seeds can be dangerous to your eye sight...

...because a burning seed can explode (lot's of combustible oil in that little seed) and hit you in the eye!

About the only thing seeds are good for is toasting and eating, and personally I don't like their taste.

Could be used for combustible fuels and other non- petroleum based oil products, and it is a highly renewable resource too.

Oh yes, and seeds are useful for growing more weed, I think that's kind of important too :D