Canada mail order marijuana

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by teog, Dec 8, 2006.

1. teog

teog New Member

is it true mail order marijuana is legal in Canada?

2. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

no....marijuana is illegal, mailorder or otherwise

WARNING....DO NOT let this thread become a discussion of mail order marijuana suppliers, or it WILL be closed ASAP

3. b1s8e3

b1s8e3 Subscriber

Wasn't there a HUGE thread on MoM a while ago?

4. smudged123

smudged123 New Member

If there was then you could probably use the Search feature and find it ;)

5. Lit_Match

Lit_Match New Member

More like a huge defamation of character thread. At first it was an innocent, member based sharing of information mostly made up of those who have been receiving mail order for years prior. The coolest part was nobody really gave out any connections, they gave out hints and left it to the reader to find the source.

But then, the spam started. Scammers posing as legitimate sources started coming in and saying this guy ripped me off, or this guy is a good dealer all for their own gain. It turned into a mess, scammers trying to discredit the real dealers and others ignorantly posting information that could get the real dealers arrested.

It was a good amount of work for the mods to constantly remove unwanted posts and ultimately the decision was made to close the forum.

The worst part is that if everyone would have acted civil, we probably would still have that forum, which did contain very useful information.

6. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

Or, he might be thinking of the MOM thread witrh still exists over at cheaptalk. it doesn't so much as discuss sources, but is instead a bit of info about MOM in general

7. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

Yes, it is illegal. All I have to say is that it is much safer then you would think. I have received orders in the past, and I am almost positive I will int he near future, and if you find someone u trust..it's a very good service :)

please dont PM me asking for sources :wave:

8. ninfan77

ninfan77 New Member

Agreed, only thing i dont like about CDN MOM is that i KNOW the prices and i KNOW that i'm being overcharged.. sender has little to no risk if a shipment is lost. some MOM services are 300+ an O, 3000-3500 a P. Thats pretty high imo, even for good/excellent bud outta Canada.

9. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

There is no way of a MOM forum not getting out of hand. As soon as just one person gets ripped off, they are going to raise a lot of hell, as well they should. I know if I did, I wouldnt stop until I ran him outta business, and I think that may have happened with one or two of them. Id like to see a MOM forum again, but there really is no way of a civilized discussion on getting ripped off.

10. BobBong

BobBong New Member

That's right!

The only way to avoid this headache is to avoid MOM all together.

Seriously people.. It's not smart... and not just on the money factor either.:rolleyes:

11. ninfan77

ninfan77 New Member

I think it depends on how much you want to order... an oz.. i dont see a problem with.. a QP.. gets risky...

12. nornerator

nornerator New Member

It would be legal if health Canada was shipping it to you.

13. imported_Indecent

imported_Indecent New Member

You'll find people saying that buying off the streets isn't smart either, and both could make their case.

It works for some, I've never been ripped off, never lost and order, and never been dissatisfied. As long as you are dealing with a professional you will get what you expect and will be very pleased.

14. Dachshund12

Dachshund12 New Member

I've just started to try out some providers. I hope they're legit considering that it was hard to info about them and that they're not listed on scam sites. I'm still waiting for my orders.

15. dailysmoker

dailysmoker Subscriber

cool, let us know if you rcve it and how it is. I'm not asking for a source, just want to know if you rcvd your order and how's the quality. Oh, and let us know how much you ordered as well as the price (if you want to, of course ;))

16. imported_SBsurferdude

imported_SBsurferdude Surfing Fiend

I'm not really looking to order any I'm just wandering why sources can't be said. Is it allowed to give sources in PMs?

17. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

I have utilized MOM providers before with success. I have also been ripped off.
    NO, I WILL NOT DIVULGE SOURCES. DON'T PM ME AND ASK!

That said...
    I believe that PMs allow discussion of pretty much whatever, so information about sources can be given there. If I'm wrong, may an Admin strike me down. :laugh:

My reasoning for not giving out my sources is one of trust. The internet and the anonymity it provides does not provide any trustworthiness.
    I wouldn't give a face-to-face dealer's number to someone I didn't trust implicitly, and the same goes for a mail-order source.

Discussion of sources in the forums is against the posting guidelines. Naming prices should be kept to the pricing thread, located here: http://420.marijuana.com/showthread.php?t=47092

18. ninfan77

ninfan77 New Member

Just a fyi, i've used a couple, ordering well over a couple oz and have had no problems so far. Only been ripped off once, and that was from somoene here in the states. Those canucks are way nicer :)

19. Dereksmokesdaily

Dereksmokesdaily New Member

Nothing But Success

I've ordered off this one reputable MoM site in particular, and only this one because once you find success, why look elsewhere? I've ordered off them three times, each time an ounce or more, and each time I've had nothing but great customer service and speedy delivery. Sure, the price is a little high, but I'm paying for the quality and the comfortability of not getting it off some sketchbag. I live in Canada though so it''s guaranteeeeeed, and I must say, us Canucks are nicer :D