Canadian Cheese?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by CantThinkOfaName420, Jul 10, 2009.

1. CantThinkOfaName420

CantThinkOfaName420 New Member

My dealer told me about this new shit he had called Canadian Cheese, im pretty sure thats what he said, has anyone heard of it? Opinions?
  2. -Lombax-

-Lombax- New Member

Oh god ew....that sounds gross and horrible name for a strain of weed....but idk never heard ofit before!
  3. hollywood39

hollywood39 New Member

i saw that strain on a seed website it looked pritty good sed 13.6% thc level which sees about mids whats he charging?
  4. doriangray

doriangray New Member

Well, Cheese is a well-known strain, and Canadian just means it is from Canada, probably BC, so it should be good!
    2 people like this.
  5. rich420

rich420 New Member

If/when you get it you need to throw up some pictures, I would like to see what this "cheese" looks like.
  6. jokaonfire

jokaonfire Guest

yo just cause it has a weird name, dont not buy it. ive tried some sorts of "canadian" straings (never cheese tho) but its worth a shot. a lot of good shit comes out of canada
  7. backformore543

backformore543 New Member

Once again, for all the names people make its probably just a homegrown that got a name attached to it, for sale purposes.
  8. Flock_of_Crows

Flock_of_Crows New Member

i also would really like to see pictures of this strain as well...
  9. MrBLOKESMUNTS

MrBLOKESMUNTS New Member

yeah cheese was coming around cali for a bit, some dank buds
  10. Cellph Titled

Cellph Titled New Member

I've smoked/bought this "Canadian Cheese". I don't have any pics of it because I smoked all of it, and it was a while ago. If its the same you're talking about. Its a pretty good strain. Wasn't the best but it was good. I would recommend buying it.
  11. snatcher420

snatcher420 New Member

I find names only mean nothing to those who are never told what they are smoking. But when i see the seeds in the breeder pack i know what i'm getting is what it says...Anyway...Like someone said, maybe it's just one of the seed versions of the clone only cheese, that was grown in Canada. I love Big Buddha Cheese from seed, once you smoke that you will remember the taste and smell always. Did someone say Cheese Cake, cause that's what it tastes and smells like to me thru my vaporizer.