Cannabis Leaf Art

Discussion in 'Art and Photography' started by Broliette, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Broliette

Broliette ~~~_\|/_~~~

So I've decided to share some of my artwork that I like to work on from time to time. The theme, obviously, is the beauty and wonderous cannabis leaf. Nothing compares to smoking a bowl and then putting pencil to paper and seeing what evolves. What I decided to put up is a small sample of different variations that I have drawn.

Hope you all enjoy :chokin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is my personal favorite.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*because my scanner washes out the pictures so bad, I used my picture editing program to try and bring out the colors and sharpen them.
    17 people like this.
  2. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

3rd and 4th one are my favorite. Keep it up, and post some more because those are really good and show real talent especially with such colorful shading.

I am assuming your using colored pencils?
    2 people like this.
  3. loki

loki New Member

That's awesome, Broli! I like the third and fourth as well, but the first one would make a great birthday card or something festive. Ok, a 420 card. Nice work!
    2 people like this.
  4. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

The one that you said was your favorite is also mine, that is truly kick ass!
    2 people like this.
  5. Broliette

Broliette ~~~_\|/_~~~

Thank you all.
    I usually use colored pencils or sometimes crayons <--- :laugh: I know. But they are such a great medium to blend colors and shades. I'm not very good at using paint and although markers are great for "pop" color, again they don't blend well.

Here is one I did for my husband. He wanted me to do one of a leaf reflected in the moon, well I did it how I saw it in my mind :D(notice some of these are incomplete...I work on it for a while and then I stop. Later I might pick it back up again and add to it)

[​IMG]
  6. Broliette

Broliette ~~~_\|/_~~~

Green Dragon

[​IMG]
    4 people like this.
  7. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

so uh.... do you only draw weed leafs?

*cough*pothead*cough*
    2 people like this.
  8. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

[​IMG]

I dig them all Broliette, nice work :thumb:​
  9. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

How close-minded...
    Can't you see she draws blunts, the moon and water?! :p:D
  10. timiscute

timiscute Funky Monk

nice my favs are the first 2 and the second to last in the op....you got some talent broliette

~Tim
    2 people like this.
  11. Broliette

Broliette ~~~_\|/_~~~

:rofl2:
    :hail::mj::D
  12. j20

j20 New Member

Wow, those are really nice!!
    2 people like this.
  13. smb9605

smb9605 New Member

Those are sweet. You've got a really creative mind to come up with so many diverse and unique pictures from one subject. Keep posting them :)
    2 people like this.
  14. Broliette

Broliette ~~~_\|/_~~~

Finished a couple more...

This first one is my first bud drawing. I wanted to draw something that made ya just want to grab it.
    [​IMG]

The other one I was really excited to try and take to the next level. I was going along with the thought of 'Fire & Ice' and when I got done I named it Firewater heh. That'd be a good name for a strain too. :chokin:
    [​IMG]
    9 people like this.
  15. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

Damn Broli, this is the first time I seen this thread. I like the one with the leaf on the moon and the very last one. Speaking of drawings. Remember when you helped me out with the avatar? Would you mind fixing me up one with a fairy holding a leaf or something? I'll give up some grams *cough...bribe*.
  16. FunkySkunky

FunkySkunky Gentille, allouette

That is so cool Broliette! Nice stuff! That bud picture is the sssshhheeeiiittt! And by that I mean it fucking rocks. :)
    2 people like this.
  17. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

Mad props Broli... that art is sick, and it's of one of my favorite plants. :D
    2 people like this.
  18. BuddingArtist

BuddingArtist New Member

oh wow that bud pic is sick! I wish I had the patience to do detail like that...oh well I'll leave it to those who do.
    2 people like this.
  19. Broliette

Broliette ~~~_\|/_~~~

Thanks guys. I'm thinking that my next try will be a bud or leaf with swirling smoke around it morphing into some sort of mist...
  20. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

Those are amazing! I really like the last ones, the bud and the fire/ice. The bud just looks so juicy, and curly, it makes me want to pluck it off of the screen and smoke it!
    3 people like this.