CannaCream

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by StonedToTheBone, Jul 23, 2006.

1. StonedToTheBone

StonedToTheBone New Member

Alright, so while very stoned, i just had this brilliant idea: CannaCream
    Someone else prolly already had it (if not, its now my invention...hehehe, i could proudly proclaim myself the inventor of CannaCream and such :D..no copyrights and stuff of course, we're all cool here (unless its against those big corporations....I'm really trailing off topic here :eek: I'm way too stoned) but i just wanna get some input here

Say i take about a 1/4 of decent bud, grind it up well, add it to half a carton of high fat cream, simmer for about 20min, and then add to morning coffee. Will this concotion get two 160lbs sized people stoned off their ass (and when i say that i mean it, stooooned off your ass, not buzzed)? Will it make you more/less stoned than with brownies?

Whoooaa i just had the insane idea (whilst smoking more) of using that cream to make whipped cream :cool: and putting that on food. Any ideas?

2. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

Magic Creamer

http://recipes.marijuana.com/recipe.php?recipeid=17

Ingredients
    1 cup light cream
    1 gram cannabis
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions
    In a saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the light cream to almost a boil. Turn off the heat and add the finely ground cannabis and vanilla. Mix in well with a wooden spoon. Cover, and let cool for 1 to 2 hours. Strain the cream with some cheesecloth, and add to your morning coffee or tea.