CERTO - sure gel

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by wrightR1, Apr 6, 2008.

1. wrightR1

wrightR1 New Member

Hi all I have been researching the hair test forum and wanted to stop by and give some helpful info about urine testing. I was on probation a few years ago and neverreally quit smoking, exept about a week before i went to see my p.o. Anyways I purchased CERTO (sure jell) found at some grocery stores, and mixed 1 packet with 1 liter of water and drank, then drank another liter of water(water only on the 2nd liter) about 1 hr before test. I was only tested once but i passed with only being clean for about 5 days. I would recamend not being a dumbass like me and smoking if you are on papers(I will never smoke on probation again) but i cant describe the feeling of beating a drug test its unlike anything else. So i hope you guys can find this useful im sure that their are similar threads with this method, but just thought i would metion it.

2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Certo doesn't do anything to help you pass a UA. That's an old myth. It was the amount of water you drank that served as a dilution. There's a sticky thread about dilution at the top of this forum's listing.

3. FXjohn

FXjohn New Member

it would be interesting to have someone with some home tests who is cleaning out (still dirty) debunk certo.

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Why reinvent the wheel?

From Drug Testing - The Definitive Guide:
    Remember; if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. There is a reason drug testing has lasted as long as it has. Because it works. It is damn hard to beat. There is no one sure fire method for beating a drug test other than complete abstinence.

I know what you are thinking: What about Certo? What about Vale? I heard that green tea works wonders for a drug test! I heard that if you drank 16 ounces of concentrated cranberry juice for 7 days straight, it would cleanse your lever and kidneys of THC.

If those methods worked reliably, wouldn’t you think that the secret would be out by now? Laboratories would develop a way to overcome any product you could take to hide or mask your drug use. There is nothing that is proven to be 100% effective in “cleaning” THC from the body. Use your common sense. The evidence of pot is in your body. Only time and exercise can remove it. Mostly time, but exercise helps.​