Cheap vaporizer from amazon?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by CasSteal, Dec 4, 2011.

1. CasSteal

CasSteal New Member

I've seen some vaporizers sell on amazon for 30-70 bucks. I want to buy one but idk why they are so cheap. Is it just one of those things that are going down in price? I'm thinking of buying this one but I was wondering if anyone elsehas bought one of these cheaper vapes
    u think they're good?
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Vaporite-Mini-Digit-Vaporizer/dp/B003J3CNSC/ref=sr_1_50?ie=UTF8&qid=1323001846&sr=8-50]Amazon.com: Vaporite Vaporizer : Mini Digit: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

2. Waldy

Waldy Sr. Member

don't just pick out a random one. do research on the particular vaporizer before you buy it. i just recently bought the "Da Buddha Vaporizer" from amazon and i'm LOVING it. it's kind of pricey though, but i think of it like i'm going to buy something that i want to last, so i'd rather buy 1 expensive quality vape than a cheap one and having to replace it every month.

3. Scorpius

Scorpius New Member

cheap-o vapes can get the job done but as it goes with many products- you get what you pay for.

4. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

A cheap vape will give cheap results. The temperatures are often inaccurate which means you could potentially be inhaling carcinogens which kinda eliminates the purpose of a vape. I've never personally tried the vape you linked, but I would hold out for something better.

If you're willing to spend the money on that vape you linked, I would go for the magic flight launch box instead (i see one at $89 on amazon). It's regarded as one of the best mini vaporizers, if not, the best.

5. iCurlBabies

iCurlBabies New Member

Don't waste your money.

Get this:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Topoo-Herbal-aromatherapy-vaporizer-VP-100/dp/B0045TBL0U/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1323052705&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Topoo Herbal & aromatherapy vaporizer VP-100: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

I bought that from Amazon, works like fucking Jesus.