??cheek-scrape test???

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by MisterBoja, Sep 29, 2001.

1. MisterBoja

MisterBoja Guest

hello,

A friend of mine is going to have to submit to a drug test soon. The test involves scraping tissue from the inside of his cheek and testing it somehow...supposedly the results come back in twenty minutes. It's supposed to be highly accurate...that's what they told him. Neither of us have any f**king clue what this test is or how it works. Have you ever heard of this type of test? What is it and how can you avoid a positive?

We were wondering if he just smoked through his nose if that would help

Peace out,

Mister Boja

2. madToker69

madToker69 Guest

I just took one of thoose test and it said on the companys website that it is 84% as acurate as a urine test, but the best part is that on average it only detects recnt drug use. 1-3 days. Ill reply again when i get my results, but you probably have allready taken it. Good luck, and try this. instead of sticking it between your cheek like it says put the paper part in between your teeth like your bitting it. move it around so it looks like your scraping, and that should help too.