Cigars for blunt papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by super1up, Oct 20, 2010.

1. super1up

super1up New Member

I was looking around the house and found a draw that had a shit load of Cigars in it :D. Some of my parents `friends`left em over apparently.Anyway I had heard about blunts but never actually rolled one so my question is can you use any gutted cigars to roll a blunt

P.s The cigars are Royal Jamecia`s and their pretty old so their dry
  2. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

it works a lot better with cheap black n milds phillys white owls etc. in my experience of working with a good hand rolled cigar it wasn't good and i consider myself a pretty good blunt producer so i dunno if it was because i wasnt familiar with working with a real gar.
  3. DanKJuggalo

DanKJuggalo Sr. Member

You should be able to gut the cigars and use them for blunts. Only thing I'd worry about is that the cigar will probably be dried up, unless its been in a humidor. In case if they are dried try dampening them up just a little enough to roll the blunt.
  4. vapking410

vapking410 New Member

Lick it, slice it with a knife then crack it
  5. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Maybe you can do the same technique to bring moisture to bud, except to the cigar. Put the gutted cigar in a box with some orange/apple peels. Give it around 5-20 hours and it should be fine.
  6. kmak

kmak Sr. Member

When rolling the blunt make sure you put alotof herbs in, in order you roll correctly there are also step by step instructions on how to roll them on YouTube
  7. LukeEatsAirplane

LukeEatsAirplane New Member

Here's a great video to help you out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTOpyJn4QCw]YouTube - how to roll a dutch 101[/ame]
    2 people like this.
  8. jab95

jab95 New Member

9. symondpole64

symondpole64 New Member

I am an occasional smoker. I smoked like 1.5 packages per day for 10 years, then I quit for 2 years now I started again as I said I smoke occasionally maybe once a day or less at the moment. My opinion about smoking is clear: people are mature enough what is good or bad for them so no one should interfere to them.

Cigars

MOD NOTE: commercial links removed

I am an occasional smoker. I smoked like 1.5 packages per day for 10 years, then I quit for 2 years now I started again as I said I smoke occasionally maybe once a day or less at the moment. My opinion about smoking is clear: people are mature enough what is good or bad for them so no one should interfere to them.
  10. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

what does this have to do with blunts at all?

anywho. if it's too dry, and you dont know how to roll, i wouldnt even bother. a lot of higher end cigars do not make good blunt papers since they use a fine tobacco leaf as the wrap. these will usually just crack and turn into dust when you cut and try to roll with it

white owl, swisher, philly, ect ect....are much better brands to work with. usually the cheep-o generic gas station 3 pack brands are the way to go. black and mild's work also....but there kinda hard to get to stick together.

i have even had some success with the mini cigars. i just hollow them out, stuff the small tube with weed, then cut the cheeseball filters off

hope this helps you out
  11. cabriosnap

yeah man i just looked that brand up online. don't roll with those, they will fall apart.

also...they go for almost 6 bucks a piece!
  12. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

I thought everyone rolled blunts with cigars...
  13. cabriosnap

well yeah. but there is a big difference in the wrap's between a 99 cent cigar and a 6 dollar cigar

i have spent waaaay to much time at cigar lounges ;)
  14. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

I just use phillies or black and milds.
    2 people like this.
  15. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

white grape, white owl! suckaaaa :p
  16. Le0n

Le0n New Member

Blunts are originally CAnnabis wrapped in a tobacco leaf ie. Cigar, as the wrapping around the Cigar is a Tobacco leaf. There is a method for doing this, and I am unaware of its workings. I suggest you look up some tutorials or other alternative information online.