Clean Stream Urine fetish kit

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by cpxdamon, Dec 30, 2010.

1. cpxdamon

cpxdamon New Member

Hi, I am new to the forums and have done my research regarding synthetic urine being used as a substitution method for drug tests. I have come across mainly reviews about QuickFIX, but have not seen any regarding Clean Stream Urine, It comes in a purple and black box and has a strap to fix it on your groin area. It then has a tube and you unclamp a clip to allow the urine to go into the test cup. So I strapped it onto my groin area with 2 heating pads and went to take my test. I took it at Sutter hospital and did everything correct. Got my form saying that it was between 90 to 100 degrees and so far so good. The form on my copy was from Quest Diagnostics. But I am getting mixed emotions on the effectiveness of the urine. I bought it at a local smoke shop and this guy sounded very confident that i would pass but i mean of course he was gonna say that in order to make a sell. Has anyone else use this product before? I took my test today and the lady said my results will come in first thing tomorrow morning. I am nervous as hell right now because i really need this job. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

2. cpxdamon

cpxdamon New Member

3. cpxdamon

cpxdamon New Member

So I guess nobody has had any experience regarding this product. Oh wells, wish me luck I guess.

4. cpxdamon

cpxdamon New Member

So I took the test thursday and it is now monday. called the collection lab to find out my results since the nurse that helped me said it would be ready first thing in the morning. The lady that picks up the phone says that they are not allowed to release the results to me and only to the employer. Is she right? So i called my employer and asked to speak to my manager. He was outside so they said he would call me back. Well since he didnt call back. I'm assuming my test was a failure. So unless i get a later notice of passing. Clean Stream was a failure to me and the substitution method was indeed a failure.

5. StoneyBologna

StoneyBologna New Member

How could you fail? I just verified with my MMJ patient at Quest, the only way they can detect anything unusual based on the temperature and I seriously doubt it's preloaded with THC...
    Don't forget to send your thank you email/call, if all else fails, just ask the potential employer point blank, "Why did I not get the job."... If anything, it will show them your true desire to work!

6. StoneyBologna

StoneyBologna New Member

Also, it is true, you did sign off your rights to the results... :rolleyes:

7. cpxdamon

cpxdamon New Member

thanks for your input stoneybologna, i asked the employee to have the manager to call me back. he was outside when i called so a call back should be quick. so im assuming his no call is a message that says i did not get hired. but maybe im wrong although i highly doubt it.

8. VeryhappyforSU

VeryhappyforSU New Member

just passed

i just passed using the clean stream urine fetish kit that you speak of... i thought it wasnt gonna work, but i just found out yesterday that i passed, so it should still be good...test was at labcorp

2 people like this.
  9. vexthatelle

vexthatelle New Member

It probably didn't work, because you called asking about your results. Usually, if you don't have anything to worry about you wouldn't have to call asking about results, especially more than once.
    I don't think the Clean Stream failed you, I think you just screwed yourself over.

10. lacedforces

lacedforces New Member

I just took a test today at Lab Corp using this product and was really worried, thank's for relieving my stress!

11. lacedforces

lacedforces New Member

[Peace of Mind] - Clean Stream Urine Fetish Kit.

I went in for a job interview and a swab test today and was very confident that i was going to bass the saliva test. I haven't smoked in 48 hours and followed the guides posted around the fourms. I chewed about 6 Altoids before i went to the interview, about 20 minutes later i was being tested. The saliva test came back inconclusive and i was ordered to take a Urine test at Lab Corp. I was in a hurry because i am supposed to start in 2 days so i went to the local smoke shop and bought Clean Stream Urine Fetish Kit without doing the proper research.
    i set up the kit and waited until it was 98 degrees then went to be tested. i was sent to flush the toilet and when i came back the nurse had my specimen in a vial and told me i was aloud to leave. I'm not sure if i'm just being paranoid but i have a bad feeling for some reason. Can anyone help me out? ​

TLDR; Used Clean Stream Urine Fetish Kit at Lab Corps, testing process was successful but am currently worried if i will pass or if the product is bad.

12. fawkthescene

fawkthescene New Member

Hey buddy, I been reading up and down the internet for the past few days trying to give myself some peace of mind as well. When i saw your post I remembered this one post I read yesterday.

http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/183675-clean-stream-urine-fetish-kit-problem.html

I know it doesn't give you any peace of mind at all but I just wanted to share so you know where you may stand.

EDIT: But it was at a different lab so you never know. I read recently that some labs in Portland were testing diluted on synthetics.

2 people like this.
  13. fawkthescene

fawkthescene New Member

Right on! I just read this thread and I was like ohh I should let that other dude know that someone else passed with labcorp.

14. lacedforces

lacedforces New Member

I passed!

15. lacedforces

lacedforces New Member

i got the call and i passed!

16. Dickenballs

Dickenballs New Member

Cleanstream is a fake!!!!!

Took drug test @ clinic..lady czlled back asking if I had kidney problems, and myurine had little creatine below HUMAN levels..do not use!!!cost me my new job....

2 people like this.
  17. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

This product is getting some mixed reviews, but mainly bad ones. Stick with dilution or trusted detox brands with high visibility, not fly-by-night products with masking agents and adulterants that don't have enough creatine in them to do the job correctly.

2 people like this.
  18. malakarya

malakarya New Member

So I just used this product on Wednesday and I received a call this morning fromNational Toxico questioning whether I had any medical conditions or if I was currently on any prescription drugs. The reasoning, they do an integrity which this crap failed horribly. So in short I missed out on a 14 dollar an hour job. If you know it is only going to be a rapid screen then you will be fine, but if its going to a lab, dont waste your time or money. They nailed it as fake urine.

19. malakarya

malakarya New Member

Wish I had read this before I wasted my time money and a 14 dollar on hour job. If its anything more than a rapid screen Cleanstream is worthless.

20. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

So sorry to hear this malakarya. I'm really trying to spread the word on these low-brow brands. Best of luck buddy.

-Dave