clean system in 3 days

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by shayebaby, Apr 17, 2012.

1. shayebaby

shayebaby New Member

Hey my name is shays im 23 and I've been smoking weed for about 6 years and I just recently quit smoking about 4 days ago I've been taking around 2000 mg of niacin and 800 mg of cranberry pills everyday. I weigh about 160 and im 5 feet 2inch. I was wondering will my system be clean in 3 days for a urine test at a long term care facility I drinks lots of water if you can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks im super nervous
  2. sogood125

sogood125 New Member

I don't think anyone could be clean in 3 days...let alone if you smoked for 6 years. Depending how often and how much during those 6 years. In that case it could be around a month.
  3. Smokaholica

Smokaholica New Member

You can't get clean in 3 days even from one joint. Careful with the Niacin - it can be nasty stuff if you take too much, and you are taking a lot.... probably way too much. The water and the cranberry pills.... None of it will help you except on test day. If you smoked multiple times a day, it could be 45-60 days to clean out.
  4. colakoala

colakoala New Member

If I'm reading this correctly he'll be about 7 days clean when he tests (quit 4 days prior, 3 days to go). You would be better off if you spent the first 4 days working out like a fiend and then resting these last 3 days and loading up on calories so your body goes into fat-building instead of fat-burning mode. If this is for pre-employment and you do not think you'll be supervised then definitely considering substitution as it may be your only hope at this point.
  5. Smokaholica

Smokaholica New Member

I am wondering how you think he will be clean in 7 days. Maybe if his only toke was on the weekend one time, but he has been smoking for years.
  6. colakoala

colakoala New Member

I'm not saying he will be, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for someone to clean up in a week's time if they work out regularly and follow the dilution guide to a T. I've had friends do it, but they work out all the time and drank so much water/etc that it hurt. In his case he is best off subbing.