cooking marijuana vs smoking

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by apg3410, Jul 20, 2010.

1. apg3410

apg3410 New Member

which high is better, i have never baked anything so i would not know what the high is like?

2. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Girly Girl

Personally, I like smoking or vaping better. I've never really gotten a good high off of baked goods for some reason, it usually just makes me tired.

3. l No l FeaR l

l No l FeaR l Sr. Member

I've only made a few "Firecrakers" with some regs but it worked nice for me. Took awhile to kick in but it definitely was more of a "dazed" feeling.

4. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

My problem is whenever I consume MJ, I'm also smoking it, so I really never know how it's affecting me. But it dosen't stop me from enjoying some brownies. :)

5. LonerStoner

LonerStoner Peace, Love, and Pot!

I don't think either is better, they're just different and you can utilize the difference for different situations. Edibles have a deeper high....I think that's a good description.

6. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Edibles are much more potent depending on how much marij√ľana is in the edible and they're more of a body high that's stronger and lasts much longer. It's easier to over-do it on edibles because it can take up to an hour to kick in. Some people don't know this and assume they didn't take enough so they eat more. This way you can easily over-do it and make it a bad high.