Cooking with herb

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Easy-Baked-Oven, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Easy-Baked-Oven

Easy-Baked-Oven New Member

OK, so I was reading all this stuff about cooking with weed and since i'm way too lazy to bake anything, i was wondering if i'd get the same effect if I like... stuffed some food with weed, stuck it in the microwave for a bit, then ate it, if i'd get the same effect?

2. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

A Leary Biscuit is the fastest way to consume Cannabis, for lazy people, and just for convenience. I'm typing this from memory, but here is the recipe...

A cracker (I prefer Ritz). Spread with peanut butter. Add 1/2-1gram of Cannabis, depending on the quality of the Cannabis you are using. You can add a little sprinkle of kief in it to boost the affects, but be careful. (Consuming Cannabis can knock you on your ass if you have never done it before. It's a real body high.) Microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Let cool a little bit and eat.

Anyone can feel free to correct me or provide the link to Leary Biscuits. I was gonna say I'm too lazy to do it right now, but that's not really true. I have been up since 9AM yesterday (Friday), and it's now 4:30AM, so I have been up and about for 19 1/2 hours. I am in more pain when I lie down, so it's hard for me to sleep. Hopefully I'll get a nap today. :D

3. Dazed.Confused

Dazed.Confused New Member

I have done this before, and it works. I just put about 2 grams of ground up weed on a breakfast sandwich I made (egg, bagel, bacon, cheese, hot sauce) it tasted pretty gnarley, but I got high as hell. A good general rule to follow is; eat about 3x as much as it would take you to get high. The peanut butter sounds good, but I have never tried it.

4. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

A leary biscuit is the same thing vicki said just not with peanut butter. You smear butter on the cracker , add your ground up marijuana, and put a piece of cheese on top and heat until the cheese starts to melt.

5. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

Thank you for correcting me and posting the right ingredients. I have used peanut butter before. Mix the weed up in the peanut butter before spreading on cracker. Then microwave until it bubbles. Peanut butter has 16 grams of fat per 2 TBSP serving. More than enough fat for a nice variation on the traditional leary biscuit recipe. I like the cheese and butter too, though. :D

6. BubbsGarcia

BubbsGarcia Sr. Member

go for it man ;)

if you only have a little bud and want to get the best effects, smoke it. but if you have a couple extra grams of mid grade herb, or dont mind using a little KB, you can eat that too. as vicki said, it will knock you on your ass.

reminds me of the first time i ate herb. i made some cookies, ate about two (4 grams total) and i was destroyed. i just kept falling asleap, lol.

7. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

I'm really high so I kinda just skimmed through this post but I think you are talking about Firecrackers. Anyway I made some firecrackers in the oven yesterday and they were fucking great. I would highly recommend using about 2 grams of weed. I also drank mine with a glass of milk. Enjoy.

8. How longs it take to get high whenever you eat it?

9. imported_redeyejedi

imported_redeyejedi - smokaholic -

I'm looking forward to trying a couple of firecrackers :D

10. klepto

klepto Sr. Member

It takes a good couple hours before the peak hits, at least it did for me. I'm sure it varies depends on how empty your stomach is and other stuff.

11. THC Fiend

THC Fiend Wonko the Sane

I tried this recipe off this site: http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Drugs/THC/Eat/eating.html and it did not work. I was pretty disappointed but would like to try it and get it to work. The reason I want it to work is that I don't really have the means to make butter because I live at home and damn parents might walk in on me. So help, please.

12. klepto

klepto Sr. Member

I'm not sure which recipie you were talking about. Did you boil the buds in butter or did you just throw the raw cannabis in the mix?

13. THC Fiend

THC Fiend Wonko the Sane

Ummm...I tried the firecrackers recipe which I quoted in my post.

14. klepto

klepto Sr. Member

Sorry, i just looked at the link. I think your best bet would be to make cannabutter as according to the numerous recipies in the Culinary forum. I'm not sure you get the full effect by eating raw cannabis and i'm pretty sure it wastes a lot of precious THC.

15. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

Actually, he didn't eat raw Cannabis if he made a true firecracker. That's the reason you microwave a firecracker, to activate the THC. :D

16. klepto

klepto Sr. Member

I guess i didn't think of that. In that case, munch on.

17. newcarcaviar

newcarcaviar Sr. Member

I actually made my first Firecracker/Leary Biscuit (whatever you want to call them) yesterday! Unfortuantely it didn't work. I don't think I used enough weed. I probably used about a gram total.

So I'm going to say go with what other people on here are saying and use at least 2 grams. I'm proabably going to try 2 grams when next weekend rolls around, but if you decide to bake anything, let us know how it goes!

18. Smokin_Student

Smokin_Student New Member

if you microwave the herb on a cracher with peanut butter will it smell at all? will this be safe in a college dorm room?

19. klepto

klepto Sr. Member

I've baked quite a few times with cannabis and I just kept a window open and a fan going. It didn't smell like bud at all, only warm baked good deliciousness.