Could I get a Medical Marijuana Card?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Dryeyes420, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Dryeyes420

Dryeyes420 New Member

So I'm a ways a way from being old enough for a MM card but I'm interested in the idea.
    So I have minor Insomnia, I don't get more than 5 hours of sleep most of the time. I also don't eat a lot. I've weighed the same amount for about 2 years now. I only eat about 2 real meals a day. I also am slightly depressed but nothing to serious that interferes with my daily life. I usually only get depressed at night which I blame somewhat for the insomnia. The only reason I haven't mentioned these things to anyone is because of my fear of pills or man-made chemical medicine. All the chemicals they put into them things and the side effects are rediculous! And the thought of taking them everyday is not an option. So that being said I have turned to cannabis. I love it! I smoke it about 2 or 3 hours before bed and I'm happy, hungry, and I sleep great! I am just unsure whether my currently illegal act of medication will be open to me in the future. I would rather abide by the laws then buy it illegally.
    2 people like this.
  2. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

If you're in a MM state, and insomnia qualifies as a condition that marijuana can treat under your states laws, then sure, you should be able to get one. Otherwise you may have to invent some symptoms or find a shady doctor...
  3. Traviee_boy

Traviee_boy New Member

if am 15 & i live in california can i get a card ? i think i have insomnia & i have broken a bone twice , when i lay down too sleep i cant sleep on that side cause it hurts but i dont know if i have althritis . I dont want too take pills either . When i sleep i sleep for like 2-4 hours then just cant seem too fall asleep . Do i qualify if it turns out i have insomnia & althritis ?
  4. FamoraReggi2613

FamoraReggi2613 New Member

Hi, I'm 17 and live in Oklahoma. Would being bipolar be a good reason to get MM? What about schizophrenia? I've asked many people those questions and nobody knows. My dad is bipolar and has a mild case of schizophrenia. I believe I inherited the bipolar ene though. Could I qualify for MM?
  5. FamoraReggi2613

FamoraReggi2613 New Member

Hi, I'm 17 and live in Oklahoma. I'm wondering if being bipolar and a mild schizoaffective can qualify you for MM. I think I inherited the bipolar gene from my father but, I'm not sure yet. But, I didn't inherit his schizophrenia gene that made him a schizoaffective. Does bipolar allow you to use MM? I've asked many people this question and nobody knows.