Court Drug Test - 30 Days away, heavy smoker - Help!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by nosxd, Dec 22, 2010.

1. nosxd

nosxd New Member

So I have a court appointed drug test scheduled for my next court-date on January 24th and I need some help figuring out what I should do for the next month to ensure I'm clean for it.

I quit smoking completely on the 20th of this month (two days ago) and have been working out daily since... but I'm afraid that I will not be able to get clean in 30 days as I have read that for heavy smokers like me (minimum of a gram, daily for the past four years), this is not enough time to get clean.

To give you a bit of background information, I am 165 lbs and 5'4'' - like most potheads, I'm not particularly skinny, but not necessarily fat either. As I mentioned above, I've been smoking for the past four years, several times a day and in relatively large quantities too.

The primary question I had though was how can I ensure that I am clean for this test... are there any supplements I can take to boost my metabolism and rid myself of the excessive amounts of THC stored in my fatty tissues? ...if so, I'd love to know what is (relatively) safe and effective.

Hope this was enough information, & a preemptive thanks for your advice.
  2. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

First of all you have plenty of time to really sit back and read this forum from front to back if you REALLY want to pass. I really think you can pass your test if you are willing to put in the time and effort to study, just like in school/college. This forum IS THE MANUAL TO PASSING URINE DRUG TEST. I will help you out and tell you that your first priority will be exercising like a mad man as often as possible...even if it's several short spells during the day. Keep your cardio up enough to be sweating. Second priorty is eats LOTS AND LOTS of high fiber foods (beans, veggies, metamucil, etc) and NO fatty foods. Stay hydrated (not water loading) so the fiber can do its job.

With that in mind, go grab some healthy snacks and study the "manual" if you want to pass your test. Have fun :) BTW...feel free to ask questions you don't see answers to.
  3. StoneyBologna

StoneyBologna New Member