Court Drug Testing?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by grasscloud657, Apr 11, 2003.

1. grasscloud657

grasscloud657 New Member

Hey all, I got busted about 3 weeks ago and got 2 misdemeanor charges, pharphanelia and possesion of mj, my court date is in 1 week, but I have been smoking do you think they will drug test me there?
  2. metlok

metlok New Member

no they will not test you on your court date... if you get probation thats when they might test you.
  3. grasscloud657

grasscloud657 New Member

Went to court today...

I had to go to court today for 2 misdemeanor charges, 1 for possesion other for paraphanelia and ended up getting this pay program thing, where i attend classes and do other things, but if I complete this program my charges will be dropped! The thing that sucks though is that I have to take a drug test in about 6weeks, thats when the program starts. So I'm about to smoke the rest of my fine herb and say goodbye to mary jane for about 3 months :(.
  4. imported_Smok_T

imported_Smok_T New Member

Better than worse

Hey man, I'm in the same boat only my court date isn't until mat 21st. Trust me, this is a lot better than jail. I had to go to a juvinile Detention Facility for about 9 monthes and it was the worst experience of my life. I can only imagin what the pokey would be like. Stay high but remember that it looks better to probation oficers and court if your at least a little clean.:cool:
  5. Conine

Conine Seasoned Activist

I know it's too late now, but it's not necessarily a bad idea to be clean for your court date.

I figured the same thing when I headed to mine, I had been clean for about 2 1/2 weeks and while my lawyer was dealing with the DA he came up to me and told me that I could get diversion if I could pass a drug test right now. I was horrified, I told him I couldn't guarantee that I'd pass. My lawyer looked at me like -you gotta be f****** kidding me.- Boy did I feel like a dumbass.

Still got it though :D