Crap, Doctor asked for urine sample!?!?!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by RobDaBomb121, Feb 26, 2009.

1. RobDaBomb121

RobDaBomb121 New Member

I have had the flu for the past week and my parents brought me to the doctors today. So, anyway when i am there, they pull this crazy crap and are like BAM HERES A CUP GO PEE IN IT. Well actually it wasnt exactly like it but it was like that in my head cause i flipped out inside my head. The nurse said it was just to check and see if i had like diabettes, and my glucose level, and stuff. So luckily i havnt ate or drank anything in like a day or two so i couldnt go, and i thought i was off the hook, then the lady comes over before we leave and gives us a container and wants me to bring it home! WTF!!!!

So, now im freaking out and start searching google, and i saw some sites say that they dont check for drugs and if they did they couldnt tell anyway. But since im a paranoid SOB, i want to ask you guys and see if they are gonna check for drugs, or if they find it if they can tell or anything, etc....

Thank you guys so much!

p.s. the doctor was like "oh comon just try to get one drop," now im kinda thinking "one drop? how the crap would that work out?" so maybe that could help with ur answers, idk.
  2. madmodder123

madmodder123 New Member

well if you are all that paranoid just get a clean friends piss since you have the container at home otherwise i wouldnt be so worried
  3. highlikewarreng

highlikewarreng New Member

Your DR is not going to drug test you over the flu. Paranoia is a side effect of smoking that herb.

Just piss for him and don't sub your friends. He wants to check your kidney function etc. It's OK
  4. hizzy

hizzy New Member

i get a urine test from my doctor everytime im in there and i am a very heavy smoker..
    doctors wont send you to the police for smokin the herb :)
    they wont even say anything
    2 people like this.
  5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

:rolleyes: Urine testing is used for many other purposes than drug testing. I think you're just being paranoid.
  6. hizzy

hizzy New Member

yep i bet they dont even test for THC but maybe they do
  7. RobDaBomb121

RobDaBomb121 New Member

hey thanks guys. he's probably not gonna do a drug screen, i doubt he would. so i am most likely in the clear.

Thanks!
  8. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

Another rule of thumb is that before they can run a drug test on you they HAVE to have YOUR signature on a paper explaining so. If you didn't sign for drug test, you didn't get drug tested.
  9. Secs

Secs New Member

Not so true for minors who are getting medical treatment, especially if the parents give permission or request the test.
    2 people like this.
  10. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Yep. What Sec said.

But if your parents havent previously suspected you of drug use, they probably wont bother having the Doc test for drugs. JMO, of course. :cool:
  11. pvsurfer

pvsurfer New Member

I've have that every time i go in the doctors and the first time i was shitting bricks cause i smoked earlier that day and they honestly don't test you for drugs. All those tests are for is to make sure your kidneys and everything is functioning normally. Don't worry your fine buddy your not gonna get rolled, just pee in the cup.
  12. Privaron

Privaron New Member

I have an idea how about if they find THC you tell your parents in the future you would greatly appreciate some actual discussion instead of veiled snooping in the form of manipulating your medical treatment.

If they get flustered tell them the first rule of Lie Club is never talk about Lie Club than tell them you learned from the best.

In my experience just taking away the authority and holding people to the same human standard as you hold yourself to and they expect you to be held to does wonders. It may not be as evasive and smooth as some tactics but in the long term your alot less paranoid and people learn their lesson.