craziest strain name you've been told

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by ElRaton630, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ElRaton630

ElRaton630 New Member

on the black market you never really know what the strain is so ive heard some weird shit like
    fruity pebbles kush
    and sour kreeper
    Whats the craziest strain name your dealer has told you
  2. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

MY dads got a strain called baby shit..No lie..It's not some dealers bullshit..It's his strain from back in the day..
  3. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

One time someone tried to sell me something they called "Kandy Krystal Kansas Kush Dro". I just told him to shut the fuck up and went and bought from someone else. The weed looked nasty as shit too lol. Looked like my ABV.
  4. 420always

420always New Member

alaskan thunderf*ck
    i know it is an actual strain, but its definatly the craziest ive ever heard.
  5. nmp123

nmp123 Active Member

My brother had a strain called Flamethrower once, it was crazy.
  6. cerial

cerial New Member

Most of the people I get from don't name or or even call it by certain strains. They usually just say "this is dank shit bro" and 90% of the time its not "dank shit bro"

I had some, what looked like 16 year old try to sell me Mexican brick weed claiming it was ak47.
  7. pHAETON

pHAETON New Member

Matanuska Thunderfuck, grown in the valley by Wasilla, the town made famous for having gotten rid of Sarah Palin.
    Now there is a catnip line from there sold in local stores, "Matanuska Thunderstruck" with a picture of a stoned looking cat.

Love those names, like living in Maine or thereabouts. Nuitsuk, Chalkyitsik, Kotzebue, Tok, Tok? yup, real town, pronounced "toke".
  8. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

Fat kid crumb cake, supposedly gives you munchies like a mofo...
  9. Ganga-Dagga

Ganga-Dagga New Member

Had some dealer come up to my house one day. He tried to sell me a bag of (doodoo). I was like wtf is dodo I dont wanna buy any shitty ass weed. smoked a couple bowls of that shit. wasnt high at all. I hope this isnt a strain name lmao
  10. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Love when kids talk their weed up. I've owned a few people, either with my bud or letting them know I'm not an idiot.

Heard some weird names, always thought "Chocolope" (real strain) was a weird name.
  11. SkylineGT-R

SkylineGT-R Active Member

Green Crack was the weirdest I guess.
  12. Mister Panda

Mister Panda New Member

'genetically enginneered humans, whatever. fuck you."
  13. Miketheman420

Miketheman420 New Member

lmao some kid tried to sell me a 8th of "Charlie Sheen Kush" for 80 bucks
  14. nmp123

nmp123 Active Member

Thats a crazy name haha. But $80 an eighth is crazy.
  15. habitual95

habitual95 New Member

haha once someone told my friend it was "blue dragon ultimate kush"
  16. Shoky

Shoky New Member

Haha that shits funny. Craziest strain name ive heard is "Alaskan Thunderfuck", Its my favorite strain too the best thing I have ever smoked it is so amazing, Its top shelve too, Grows in the cold in alaska some crazy shit amazing head high
  17. DankKush420

DankKush420 New Member

purple mokey ballz
  18. thedon360

thedon360 New Member

yall crazy. Popcorn K craziest shit I heard.
  19. Keith

Keith Guest

Cat piss. Appropriately described it's odor, and it got me high as hell, but it's still an amusing name for a strain.
  20. SourDieselMan

SourDieselMan New Member

Brain Slaughter, Shark Attack, Hurricane, Wild Fire, and Typhoon. These are just some of the crazy names I have been told. Even though these are probably not the actual names of the strains I have got, they are always dank ass shit that is from $20-$25 per gram.