Creatine and Gatorade?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by GeorgeBUSH, Jan 9, 2011.

1. GeorgeBUSH

GeorgeBUSH New Member

First of all I'm pretty sure all Creatine is the same but just to be on the positive side... Creatine Monohydrate is the same thing right?

Should I just take the recomnd ammount on the instructions or take a lil more 2-3 days prior to testing?

Also whats the point of the gatorade?
  2. jsto

jsto New Member

no point in Gatorade, really.
    It helps keep your electrolytes up, which is nice...but i have never heard of labs testing for that. Only creatine and specific gravity. From what I understand, if EITHER your spec grav OR creatine is sufficient, then you are good. So its easier to just eat a bunch of salt before the test for the sg. I COULD be wrong on this. Someone please correct me if so...

Some people think that drinking colored fluids (orange gaterade) will add color back to your pee...but this is not true!!! Only the B vitamins. Gatorade has B vits in it, but nothing compared to the actual pills.
  3. GeorgeBUSH

GeorgeBUSH New Member

Well i'll be taking the creatine everyday intill my actuall test and swallowing down crushed b2 vits before hand... Yea i'm saying screw the gatorade but I should be good no?
  4. StoneyBologna

StoneyBologna New Member