Creeper

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by manny, Jul 8, 2001.

1. manny

manny New Member

I've only heard the term "creeper" used a few times here on Cheaptalk, and never in real life. From what I've read, I'm guessing it means weed that takes a long time to get someone high after they smoke it. If this definition is wrong, please enlighten me as to the real definition. Also, if the definition is right, how is it possible that THC can stay inactive in a person for however long it takes for creeper to start working?

2. Fryth

Fryth New Member

I've heard it before in real life, but not in a long time. I don't think it makes any sense either, and I didn't feel any kind of creeper effect. My guess is that crappy weed, that you need to smoke many hits of to get high, could be the origin of 'creeper', as it would take longer to get high.

3. ambassador

ambassador Guest

Creeper is real.
    i don't know what it is, and i don't have any explanation for how it works, but i have experienced it.
    ive smoked creeper weed only a couple times. it is strange because i smoked what i thought was the proper amount but felt nothing. then after about 5 minutes or so it hit me. then it would intensify in incremental surges.
    strange.

4. Bailey1138

Bailey1138 Senior Member

Creeper bud is basically when you smoke a bowl and say, "I'm not that high." Then right before you're about to hit the second you realize, "hey, I'm pretty high."

5. Jax Armani

Jax Armani Guest

JEEPERZ! CREEPERZ!

Ive smoked a creeper J befor, i fineshed the whole J and wasnt affected at all, sat there for about 3 miniutes then i stood up walked to my bed room and half way there i was higher than a motha!

6. Budz4u

Budz4u Guest

around here creeper weed is weed smotherd in resin, like 50 a gram its insane highest i've ever been, they usualy start with some nice kind bud or hydro and basically butter it up with resin so that its covered with a nice thick layer.....insane.....actualy made me throw up from one J :chokin: :liplick: :puker: :sleeping: and that what is was like

7. Spuds

Spuds Guest

Creeper is a type of weed. I haven't seen it in a long time, but it was popular back in the 80's (where I live anyway).

I don't know the science behind it, but it's a type of weed in which the effects take a long time to hit you - and when they finally do, you get hit hard. Creeper weed is often mistaken for ditch weed, cause it's brown, dry, and basically kind of crappy smelling. It looks and smells just like cheap grass. When you first smoke it, you catch a buzz, but nothing more. But as the minutes go by, you very slowly get higher and higher. Usually the full effect doesn't hit you until 20 - 30 minutes later. It has the nasty ability of laying you down on your ass if you're not prepared for it. If you don't know it's creeper, you may keep smoking it, wondering why you're not getting much higher - than BAM, you're flat on your ass.

I haven't seen the stuff in a very long time. I never bought any cause con-artist dealers would try selling you cheap **** and call it 'creeper', even though it wasn't.

8. iamcanadian

iamcanadian New Member

never ever heard the term before, but yeah i dunno a lot of the time i can smoke a joint and not be feeling it til like 5 or 10 minutes after. and when you start walking around and talking to sober people you also realize more that you are baked. i find anyways

9. D20

D20 New Member

There is really good creeper in Central Indiana. A good creeper will slowly roll into your high, and will last for a while (3-6 hours). The more you smoke, the bigger the high of course.

Knowlage being dropped:
    Never smoke in the car with creeper, then decide to go out to eat. 4 bowls in, we ended up at a waffle house. It was fun until you roll pass your comfort zone. Plus drooling on the table is a no no

10. jerzysanchez

jerzysanchez Sr. Member

sometimes i'm all creeper on peoples facebooks...

creeper bud science 101:
    well you see....
    thc may remain dormant in certain strains because of poor hydration to the buds.
    once inflamed and inhaled, it may take minutes for chemicals to circulate through the body because of lack of... lubrication

btw i'm not a scientist, and that was all bullshit.
    i'm not even high
    but hey... if you would've asked me that any other day, that's the best explanation i could give you.
    creeper bud's my favorite. used to smoke joints of it all the time and not feel the high until half way through the joint... and by the time i'd be done... i'd be.............................. done

good shieet. sry if you believe my horrible approach to explaining you the "science" behind it. hahahaha

11. MaryyJanee

MaryyJanee New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12. Sketchytexas

Sketchytexas New Member

That's exactly how it was for me. I didn't realize I was high until I smoked some more. Definitely a weird, but not necessarily bad, feeling. Once it hit, the high was as good as any other.

13. Jamison

Jamison New Member

actually high on creeper right now XD. my first experience with it was back in highschool. basically i was buying weed from a friend of mine who claimed that this was some of the best weed he'd ever smoke (big surprise) so naturally i was a little skeptical. Now i was definitely a light weight at the time, however i still knew the difference between good and bad green. so one morning i rolled a j of the stuff (probably about half a gram) and smoke it, barely felt even a buzz, so i rolled another one and smoked that shit too. walked to school, was walking down this long hallway to the back lobby and all the sudden it hit me like a ton of fucking bricks it just felt like i was on this long hallway that was going on forever. when i finally got to the back lobby all the windows looked like they were pulsing in and out like a heart beat. first time i was ever "trippy" high. i have no idea how it work (trying to find that out is what landed me here) but it's definitely real, and some crazy good shit too. my only warning would be, be careful that shit will creep up on you like a mother fucker the first time you smoke it because you'll most likely do what i did and smoke way more than you meant to and end up entirely too high XD

14. sativaking

sativaking New Member

^Pretty much same exact thing happened to me, what I had smelled fantastic, but I smoked more then I do now to get high, but, I wasnt high. Until, about 5 minutes later. BOOM. That was my first (and most intense) high, definitely quite an experience. I haven't smoked anything that really creeps up on my for a while though.

15. Psycho Juggalo420

Psycho Juggalo420 New Member

I just had some ATF(Alaskan Thunder Fuck) and is was a creeper.