Dank Clippings?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by mason215, Nov 22, 2009.

1. mason215

mason215 New Member

I just got off the phone with one my friends that deals to me, and he said he had dank clippings. I have no idea what these are, but he said their the leafs from dank. And that it would still get you baked. He said he was giving a handful away for 10 dollars, so im just wondering how legit this is. Has anybody ever heard of this
  2. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Sure.
    The leaves surrounding the buds are quite potent. The further toward the bottom of the tree you get the less so.
    Back in the day :) we mostly smoked Mexican weed which was one hella lot of leaf.
    We loved getting high then; it just took more of it to get there and was not as stellar as the high THC buds which are so commonplace now.

Perhaps for a dollar or two your friend will provide you a sample. Let us know what you think...
  3. mason215

mason215 New Member

Alright ill let you guys know. Ill probably see how good this stuff is tomorrow night too
  4. floating_rascal

floating_rascal New Member

We always called them tree tops where I grew up. They would always be around when things got dry right before the fall's harvest came out. They did work though. Shorter, buzzier highs.
  5. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

they're great for baking too, and i love grinding the leaves and rolling them up, provides a nice smoke for when your really baked and just need to chill and cheef on something
  6. mason215

mason215 New Member

Im just wondering if this worth it. I'm 17 and have no job, so i don't have money just laying around
  7. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I get very high quality buds from a grower. They're so sticky that when you roll a joint with them it won't draw. The ground up bud forms a solid mass. I've asked him to save some of the leaves that he trims off the buds when he manicures them so I can have something less sticky to mix in with the ground bud to roll joints. I used to mix in peppermint leaves for the same purpose, but it would be better to have an all-cannabis joint.
  8. mason215

mason215 New Member

Alright, i just got done smoking around 3 bowls of these leafs. Im pretty high right now, but not too bad. I feel as though if smoked 3 bowls of regs, i would be toasted haha, but whatever. The leafs itself were pretty green, and it was very potent. So i guess the lesson is, don't buy this stuff, unless your entire town is dry. It does get you high, but not that much. Peace