Dark Green/Brown Bud - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by 1406, Sep 2, 2009.

1. 1406

1406 Retired

A buddy of mine owed me $10 so instead I just took a dime of whatever bud he had on him at the time. It was this really dark green and brown bud, darker than usual. It didn't smell like pot either. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. frenchhustler19091

frenchhustler19091 New Member

Try it out bruh.

3. haskins69

haskins69 New Member

looks better than the crappy brick weed from mexico we get here

I say smoke it and post back

4. Sykes

Sykes New Member

you got some Mexican pure win shit. So yeah you probably have to smoke it all to feel anything at all. Don't expect it to be smooth aswell, rough and hot ftw.

5. Mazzinator

Mazzinator Sr. Member

is it brittle? if its brittle crunchy weed, chances are you got some stale buds, like theyve been dried out.anything thats brown[in my experiences] isnt so great.....but, idk give it a toke and see what happens

6. Splendens

Splendens New Member

It's either shit, or it's water cured.
    Water cured=Not shit, not shit at alll.
    It is my first year growning an I have been clipping the plants, it's an outdoor grow, only 7 plants came up. 3 BEAUTIFUL looking females.
    Anyways, I tried a couple of the fan leaves after drying them, and actually got an ok buzz. I'm an all day ery day kinda guy.
    I took my leaves and water cured them for 3 or 4 days then let them dry.....
    oh. my. god.
    It probabably quadrupled quality, flavor, etc.
    Woah, sorry, i'm toasted, of the second round of clippings...pre cure.

7. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

How do you water cure leaves? Im considering starting to grow....

8. T0K3N00B

T0K3N00B New Member

It might have not been cured or dried right.

I think he might mean like you dip the buds in water, then you let them dry, it apparently makes them fluffier

9. 1406

1406 Retired

Well I packed a bowl of it in the vap, and it was pretty good. It had a pretty unusual flavor, not bad, but just unusual. It wasn't dry or stringy, it was pretty sticky stuff. It could of been water cured, more than likely.

Thanks for the replies! :mj2:

10. BlazedCanadian

BlazedCanadian Sr. Member

could be weed that was once wet and dried out. weed that gets wet and dries normaly turns a crispy dry brown coolour

11. trichybud

trichybud New Member

looks like some commercial grow stuff. There are some strains that are just naturally darker but usually when its dark green/brown like that its just not cured very well.

12. Splendens

Splendens New Member

13. PaperzFTW

PaperzFTW New Member

That weed is around hear. My bro tried it he said it was nice but weird. It is good/ok weed, around hear it is from the getto parts of town. Just have a glass of water my bro says.