Different Types of Highs From Using Different Smoking Methods

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by LiquidNitro, Apr 26, 2009.

1. LiquidNitro

LiquidNitro New Member

I am new to smoking marijuana and have only smoked it a few times. I heard that smoking it different ways it give you different types of highs. I know different weed gives you different high also so it could be just that. I heard like smoking from a bowl gives you high that makes you more active while a bong gives you more of a relaxed high, and a joint is more of a natural feeling high. I could be wrong but i am just wondering if smoking different ways makes your high different. :newbie: :mj:
  2. madmodder123

madmodder123 New Member

its more of the rush you get from smoking different ways for example

bong will give you a huge rush because of the cooled smoke allowing for huger hits
    vaporizer will give you a more "clean" high because it doesnt burn the herb it releases the THC
  3. SleepyJohn

SleepyJohn Sr. Member

Started with the Joint, then a pipe, then a bong, back to the joint,THEN VAPORIZATION, then the path was clear. Of course, when out at friends,or work doing Music, I'll take a joint, to calm the provider(s). Duration, Healthiness,and virtual immersion in the cloud of THC. Chillums,blunts, can carbs, when it comes down to it, even stoned by being in a certain room!
  4. Fiddlesticks

Fiddlesticks New Member

I tried a vape at a friends house last night and it went straight to my head. There are different highs and whether it's purely mental or it is true idk. I will say that I feel like a smother high from bongs and damn that vape got me so high I wasn't sure what I was saying to my friend while I was talking to him. :D
  5. detsiwt

detsiwt New Member

Definitely types of highs depending on the device.

I find it good to spice it up every once and a while.

I usually rotate between pipes, bongs, and bubblers because I find joints wasteful so we don't roll them too often and we don't have a vape.

We'll smoke the pipe for a month or so and then just pull out the bong to change it around and then we'll be like "omg im the most stoned evarr"

As for your analysis on head and body high - that seems more of a Sativa vs Indica discussion, not to do with the method in which you smoke.

At least from my experience.
  6. mizzOe

mizzOe New Member

I started with joints, then went straight to bongs - and haven't went back since. Been using a bong for the past 5 years. I occasionally roll joints, but my prefered method of smoking is bongs, because gives you the craziest highs..

Joints give me a MUCH more mellow high.
  7. wyoming

wyoming New Member

How do I find a supplier?

I have no contacts where I live (N Colorado/Wyoming border) how do I find a supplier. I am 59 so I do not go to student hang outs. I have had 3 lots through a friend who had 1 contact but that guy has disappeared.

I just use it instead of an anti-depressant. It makes me relaxed etc but I have never had a high as others describe - relaxed is enough for me anyhow.
  8. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

Vaping gives me much more of a body high than a pipe/bong/joint, etc.
    It's more like being "medicated" than stoned. Given the fact that I need the analgesic effect more as the years wear on, this is not a bad thing. :)