differing 20 bag weights

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by chadwilsonx, Feb 17, 2008.

1. chadwilsonx

chadwilsonx New Member

Hey,

So is there a set weight for 20 bags? Generally, they are somewhere around 1.5-1.7g, but in my experience it has varied greatly depending on the weed's quality. At one point even getting 20 bags that were only .7 or .8 (dry fluffy weed that was very good). Just wondering what your experience has been with 20 bag weights. If you get less than 1.5g of weed in a 20 bag but the weed is good, do you still feel ripped off?

2. drOnly

drOnly its blunt o'clock

there really isnt a set weight for a 20bag.... all depends on the dealer and the quality of the weed.. i can get 4-5 grams of mids for 20 or 1 gram of high quality.

3. chadwilsonx

chadwilsonx New Member

The people I've always smoked with stuck to the eighth/3.5g pretty strictly. If we weighed it out and it was a few tenths of a gram short, they'd be pissed. So I always considered the eighth to be 3.5g (since it refers to an eighth of an ounce, which has a set weight. however 20 bags refer to cost, not weight.)

This probably sounds pedantic, but I guess it is actually important to know if there are accepted weights. (somewhat related: one of my friend's friends asked me if i could get her 3/8, which i had never heard anyone get before.

4. Passage

Passage Sr. Member

3/8? rofl. I fucking hate fractions.

5. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

What's to hate about that?
    That's three 1/8th oz bags...

6. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

If it's regular middies, I will be pissed if I get less than 3 grams. But sometimes I can only get a 3 for 25 if the buds are a little better. With KB, 20 gets you only a little more than a gram.

7. CubanLinx

CubanLinx New Member

Usually i can get a 1.6-2.0, dub depending on quality. I'd never pay 20 dollars for anything less than that, unless its like some super super dank

8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

A 20 bag is whatever the dealer can get $20 for. It has nothing to do with weight. I've had 1.5 grams for $20. I've also had more than an ounce for $15 (1968). It all depends on the quality of the weed and what the market will bear.

9. steakii

steakii New Member

$20 sack of mids (both the good and the bad)- 4 grams
    $20 bag of headies-1 gram

That is what i get. It all depends on your dealer and how much he wants to give you for $20.

10. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Word. Same in my area.

11. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

a 20 bag is 20 dollars worth of weed....the amount is whatever the dealer feels like selling for 20 dollars. There is no "standard weight" for a "20 bag"