DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by IamN2pot, May 10, 2004.

1. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
    FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal.

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
    Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, power or gator aid, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
    Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
    Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to
    Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$
    89 people like this.
  2. rekr

rekr New Member

what i did

I took about 1000mg of niacin 24hrs b4 i took the test and drank about 2 and a half gallons of water..i was pissing clear for teh rest of teh night. i took anotehr 500mg of niacin b4 i went to bed..woke up drank another say..half gallon to a gallon of water along with another 500mg of niacin an hr or 2 hrs b4 the test...i did a test piss and it was clear but w/ a slight tinge of yellow from the vitamin b in the niacin. this is how it was when i took the test as well. i did all this because of one hit 4 days b4 i had to take the test. what do you think are my chances? my metabolism is also naturally high..so i was pissing alot.
  3. IamN2pot

I hope the large dosages of niacin didn't cause skin reactions. Folks, please be careful with niacin. Reports of niacin OD start at 1500-2000mg dosages. It does not help in the short term.

Rekr, if you don't get a dilute result, you're home free. N2
    1 person likes this.
  4. stonerchick

stonerchick New Member

how about women's formula vitamins?

Okay, I probably just need to chill out (and smoke a bowl, oh, wait, never mind) but I have a bottle of "women's formula" from Trader Joe's that I've had for awhile, it has 500% of B6 and 350% of B12 as well as niacin and a bunch of other nifty stuff...I figure I won't need to worry about the tums/rolaids/etc. in this case, but more importantly, if I take 3 a day like the bottle says (3 = one serving), it should be enough for these purposes, right? Or should I take more that day... :lookaroun

Thanks! :)
  5. tarkus34

tarkus34 New Member

What does Creatine do?

Thanks everyone .. this site is great. I have a test in 11 days.. I have to pass.. I've taken creatine before with great results for athletics.. I haven't taken it for over a year... What does rasing creatine levels do for me while trying to pass a test?
  6. IamN2pot

Creatine metabolises into creatinine. Urine validity test check the creatinine levels. Personally, my normal creatinine level is around 230mg/dL. For the validity check, the levels must be above 20mg/dL. If they are below that, the drug test is still done, but the results are labled either Positive, with drug(s)/metabolite(s) noted -– dilute; or Negative -– dilute;. If you get a negitive dilute, you may be ask to re-test. Loading with Creatine for 3-4 days before the test lowers any chance of a dilute result, and stastically, without Creatine loading, aprox 25% of all 'water loaded' test will come up dilute. N2
  7. Anarchrist

Anarchrist New Member

I suppose that explains why I got so sick a couple weeks ago. I took 5 (timed release) 500mg Niacin caplets on an empty stomach one day, trying to clear up for a possible drug test. I figured that the skin irritation means that it's "working", but I've never experienced any large amount of flushing after taking Niacin. I woke up the next morning more nauseated than I've ever been in my life. Jesus. What could have happened?
  8. Sheila Bonghit

Sheila Bonghit New Member

Confused..

I'm still unsure of how diluting works. I was talking to my mom about it and she said no matter how much water you drink, because THC is a fat soluble, it will still show up. Could someone please explain? Thanks!
  9. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

Urine tests aren't looking for THC, they're looking for the metabolites of it. Dilution reduces the amount of THC metabolites found in the urine sample.
  10. ceej7403

ceej7403 New Member

I don't think you want an invalid test, you want a negative. Make sure you understand the test directions. You may understand this, but be sure.
  11. KY420

KY420 New Member

If you have already been taking creatine for over a month, is it still neccessary to take a bunch 2 days b4?
  12. YouLiveAndLearn

YouLiveAndLearn Sr. Member

Just continue taking normal amounts.
  13. duffstar

duffstar New Member

drinkin lots of water

i get a little dipstick piss test. my caseworker comes out and just dips it in my piss and it has THC,Meth,Coke,Narcotics, etc. It doesnt check for levels of creatinine or w.e ya'll are talkin bout.. wuts the easiest way to pass this one?
  14. IamN2pot

Correct, dipstick 'drug' test do not test for Creatinine, but there are dipstick test for urine constituants, including Creatinine, but they are a seperate test. Hope that helps. N2
  15. bigdawson

bigdawson New Member

Dilution schedules - N2 vs. S2

Unfortunately I am in a situation where substitution is not an option, as I have been informed that my drug screening also includes a physical and I'm not interested in getting caught with my friend's Urinator...

I was wondering what opinions are out there on the advantages/disadvantages of the dilution schedules proposed by S2 and N2.

The differences I'm curious about are the following:

1) S2 suggests drinking 128 oz of liquid over a 2 hr period while N2 recommends only 68 oz in 4 hrs.

2) N2 suggests taking aspirin up UNTIL 4 hrs before the test while S2 recommends taking aspirin shortly before.

I plan to take the rolaids/gatorade route as an added precaution but would be curious to get some opinions on these discrepancies. Not my intention to pit you two against each other, both posts are very helpful... just extremely paranoid as I will be testing after only 10 days of abstaining!!!
  16. pull

pull New Member

Well, I plan on trying this method. Last friday I was at a "party" which was basically 15 kids smoking weed in a room. I come to find out that my probation officer attempted to meet with me on friday, but now rescheduled it to tomorrow, tuesday. Sadly I didn't realize the creatine->creatinine metabolization took 24-48 hours, so I only took it today at around 6pm, and my test is at around 3:15pm tomorrow. There are only two things I'm really worried about, one is that the creatine won't metabolize quickly enough, and two, this dillusion method will clear my UA across the border, but the problem is I'm currently on adderall (dextroamphetamine+amphetamine), and it should test positive for amphetamines. I truely hope they overlook that fact. Well, I hope this works. I'll reply back with the results.
  17. tripplite

tripplite New Member

Thank you IamN2pot :)

I passed an important pre-employ drug urinalysis with your knowledge on substitution and dilution and it helped me relax which I really needed!
  18. mielle

mielle New Member

Niacin!

Last year, I smoked almost exactly a month before a pee test, drank normal amounts of water and took 2 or 3 niacin tablets from GNC. My reaction was so bad I had to be taken to the emergency room, I got very red all over and ridiculously itchy. It took so long for me to see a doctor that I never got any treatment by the time the reaction subsided though. I am 5'4 120 pounds, exercise frequently. I passed ny pee test.

Conclusion: I won't take it again, but I definitely recommend it.
  19. IamN2pot

Niacin did NOT help you pass.
    N2
  20. TheBigCheese

TheBigCheese New Member

Vitamin B

Ive read that vitamin B2 has proved to turn urine nice and yellow. I picked up some B 12 and was wondering if it will have the same effect.