DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by IamN2pot, May 10, 2004.

1. MoonageDaydream

MoonageDaydream New Member

Thank You N2!!!

I just found out I passed a pre-employment urine test, thanks to N2's dilution advice. I would urge anyone who plans on using this method to do at least one full practice run in the days preceeding the test, complete with a home drug test kit (the marijuana ones cost $15 at CVS). This will help you determine how long your body takes to begin producing clean pee, and also will give you peace of mind (because we all know how paranoid a drug test can make a productive and otherwise law-abiding citizen). I even went so far as to keep a log of how much I drank, what vitamins I took, and how many times I peed, and the time at which each occurred. I was a heavy smoker (at least 3 bowls a day) for over a year and a half, and stopped for 4 days before I went in for the test. Good luck to any and all of you who are subjected to this awful procedure, and feel free to email me if you have specific questions.
    2 people like this.
  2. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

N2's Advice

N2 never leads anyone the wrong way. Good Luck! :)
  3. resist_or_serve

resist_or_serve New Member

Saw a previous user posted about b12 instead of b2.. I accidently picked up b12 by mistake.. was wondering if it was ever tried?
  4. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

Most report that B12 doesn't color the urine as well as B2, and after all, it is just for some color in the urine. N2
  5. gc/ms taker

gc/ms taker New Member

food/diet :munchies:

I notice earlier that grillmeats (bless em's heart) recommends eating lots of fatty foods prior to the test. I've been wondering this myself. Prior to the test, should one eat

high/low calorie foods
    high/low fatty foods

are soda/pops recommended, or should we just stick to gatoraid and what not?

:munchies:
  6. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Food

Ftty foods store up the THC and Soda is like drinking water, so drink Gatorade. :)
  7. gc/ms taker

gc/ms taker New Member

So in that case, it'd be good to eat fatty foods starting maybe 3-4 days before taking the test, abstaining prior to that?
  8. IamN2pot

I generally recomend changing from a low fat/high fiber to a high fat/low fiber diet 1-2 days before the test.
    Hope that helps. N2
  9. jujube29

jujube29 New Member

:wave: Thanks a lot.

My ex-housemate who is also a buddy is a heavy smoker.
    Last week after he applied for a job, he received a phone call asking him to go for a medical the next day. He had smoked that day. He called me to ask me to find something to help him with the testing.
    I found your site.

I saw that method and I called him back telling him each step he had to do. He did follow exactly the instructions that were posted in the beginning of this topic. As I said, he did smoke the day before the test but
    HE GOT THE JOB!:D
    He is starting next monday!
    He asked me to come back on this site to thank you for everything.
    So thank you and keep up the good work.
    Goodbye!
  10. oldguy

oldguy New Member

fear not

been smokin' dope since '65. now, since the smoke is good, it only takes a couple 'a puffs to appreciate an altered head. had to get a job that required a urinalysis. your advice was the only that i followed, with these differences:
    1. stopped smoking anything for 7 full days.
    2. drank gallons of liquids (only 3 beers and no sodas), during the seven-day "fast," primarily iced tea.
    3. for aspirin: two 325mg bayer and two 5 gr generic aspirin (for the "four aspirin").
    4. used creatine monohydrate thusly: 1 heaping tbsp. 4 times day 1; 1 tbsp. 2 times a day days 2-6.
    5. took the exam at 10:30 a.m., which meant getting up at 6:30 a.m., and initiated "Step 2."
    6. took vitamin B12, which did nothing to increase the yellowishness of my urine, but being an "oldguy" might have something to do with metabolism.
    Have no idea what the actual levels were for any of the tests -- just that they were passable.
    thanx for your information
  11. partyhigh

partyhigh New Member

Will dilution work for a physical exam?

The company that I hope to work for will perform a physical examination/drug "screen". If I do the dilution method, and they perform all those tests on the urine (due to physical exam), does anyone think that I'll pass?
  12. DeadlySpiceRack

DeadlySpiceRack New Member

Some quick clarification(no pun intended)

Up until a few days ago I didn't know which kind of test I would have to take. I found out today it will be a piss test. Subsitution is out of the question. I have been an everyday smoker for years. Although at the time of the test I will be two weeks clean. I have purchased a Balanced B-Complex and C vitamin that has 2941% vitamin B2 for color. Also, I have purchased a couple gallons of gatorade and cranberry juice, cranberry for before 2 days, gatorade and water for after. I also have purchased 325mg tablets of aspirin, rolaids, and a couple steaks and some beef(couldnt find creatine supplements at the store, will go to GNC tomorrow)

My questions are: the multivitamin also has high concentrations of other vitamins, is that a problem? How much creatine should I be looking for(I do not take it now)? Is the red meat enough? When should I start taking the aspirin and how much?
    Afterthought: What do the rolaids do?

Thanks for any help, my test is on thursday, I want to get it right or I will be flushing a $40,000 a year job down the toliet w/ my piss.
  13. lashae06

lashae06 New Member

it is now july 11 and i have to take a test august 5 . Ive got 500mg of niacin and been drinking a lot of water. If i dont smoke anymore do you think i will pass?
  14. jestah1

jestah1 New Member

Deadly Spice Rack, careful with the CB juice. The night beofre my test, I drank a half gallon, and it had "adverse" effects on my system. (Adverse meaning running for the toilet and blowing liquid out my bum).

That said I followed n2's advice the day of my test (4 weeks clean, 230lb SLOW metabolism, positive home test the morning of my "exam", substituted water for goldenseal tea "YUCK!!", and some Vitamin B Complex) and I was clean!! I owe a ton to N2, including a job that moved me across the country on the company's dime.

I have an insurance test tomorrow (gotta take care of the wife and kids) so I plan just the basic H2O dilution with Vb2 - 3 weeks clean, but the test does not need to be crystal clear for this one (no job riding on it).

Good luck Spice.

We all owe a bunch to N2, especially those on probation. Be careful out there!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  15. partyhigh

partyhigh New Member

A never before asked question (I think).

I last smoked on the morning of July 5th. I'm 5'7" tall and weigh about 157. I believe (the exact date hasn't been set) that I'll be tested during the week of July 25-29. This will be done in addition to a physical for a job and will be in the fourth week of not smoking.
    Here's the question. Suppose the test is on July 26th (Tuesday). Suppose I get up on Monday and have a cup of coffee and urinate a couple of times and don't do anything differently. If I take a store-bought drug test and it comes out negative, does this mean that THC metabolites are out of my body? Should I feel confident that the next day or the next it will still come up negative? Could it possibly show negative one day and positive the next if I don't do anything out of the ordinary on either day? Thanks for any answers.
  16. IamN2pot

]
    Yes. If the urine is more concentrate. All that passing a drug test confirns is that the sample tested was below the test cutoff threshold. In general, with a mornine 'routine', your urine will be about the same at ...say 10:00 each morning. That is why we recomend you doing your home test on the first void of the day, as it will likely be the most concentrate.
    Hope that helps.
    N2
  17. partyhigh

partyhigh New Member

Thanks for your reply.

I will do the store-bought drug test on the first urination of the morning. If it comes back negative, I'll assume that their drug test will also come back negative the next day. I'll drink coffee and couple of cokes before I take their test just to be sure. I just don't want to screw up and lose this job because my sample was considered diluted.
  18. B16A EG8

B16A EG8 New Member

Ok, well. I Smoked on my Graduation day, June 17th. Then I didn't smoke again until two weeks ago. I have a pre-employment piss test on wednesday. So that means in a whole month, I had two bowls. Each one was probably 4 rips. I'm assuming I don't have huge ammounts of thc in my blood, nor much matabolizing in my urin. It's monday, and I drank a gallon of fruit punch. Tomorrow I'm going to drink water. Then on wednesday, I'm going to take asparin and drink more water. Does this sound good? Or should I change my plan?
  19. IamN2pot

Drinking excess liquid in the days prior doesn't help. Drinking excessive fluids in the hours prior to a test will help. N2
  20. GReefer

GReefer New Member

Info/Help Greatly Needed

Well, this inquiry for help isn't where a job relies on a piss test, but instead the rest of my life...I have last smoked on July 19th (two joints) and prior to that I was a heavy-daily smoker. My probation test will be on August 11th, so that gives me approximately three weeks of clean time. I have no idea as to what kind of test will be performed, but I'm sure one will be. I am in my 20's, I'm 5'11", and @140lbs (I'm skinny/malnourished) and I have no idea as to my metabolism, I just know I don't eat when I should (I ignore my hunger). Anyways, I really need to pass this test...duh. So what would your expertise recommend, and do you think with my body and time of abstinance that I should be alright? I've heard different detection times, ranging from 1 week to 3 months; but I only have three weeks to 'clean out.' I'm also an opiate addict, though I should have myself covered in that area, but I'm more worried of the reefer detection. Any and all information would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks.