Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO)

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by neotheleo, Feb 8, 2005.

1. neotheleo

neotheleo New Member

http://www.forensics.edu.au/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=18

You can purchase DMSO Gel on the web.... http://www.agri-med.com/site/255063/product/DMSO-4
    :redhot: ::camper::

2. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

Sold for use as a mild solvent only, not approved for human use.

3. neotheleo

neotheleo New Member

not saying this is the best method but has it been approved to put vinegar and clean and clear on your head for 30 minutes??? i think this should be looked into further...

4. BRIZNET

BRIZNET New Member

Interesting

HMMM..... That's very interesting. If you find out more please post and tell us!!!

5. JulzisNDenial

JulzisNDenial New Member

What is DMSO's actual use?

What is this product actually used for? Is their a process for the two wash steps that enabled the removal? Do you know anyone who has actually tried this?

6. htownblazinitup

htownblazinitup New Member

:poke: :liplick:

7. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

I think this stuff is used in bug sprays etc. too. :poke:

8. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

DMSO is an industrial solvent also used as a non-traditional remedy for pain and inflammation associated with arthritis. It has a very strong sulfur smell (like bad eggs).

What does this have to do with marijuana? Methadone is off-topic.

9. foofurxl

foofurxl New Member

10. weezer420

weezer420 New Member

I kinda have to agree with teufelfisch here. Is there a point related torwards marijuana or are we just going into an off-topic drug here? Please explain more unless that was all to be said.

11. JulzisNDenial

JulzisNDenial New Member

Has This Remedy Been Tried By Anyone Yet?

I AM A LIL CURIOUS IF ANYONE ONE HAS TRIED THIS? I HAVE TO TRY SOME TYPE OF METHOD TO PASS.

MY MOTHER HAS KNOWN THAT I SMOKE FOR YEARS AND HIT MENOPAUSE OR has some sudden CONTROL ISSUES. SHE HAS FILED FOR GUARDIANSHIP OF MY DAUGHTER. IF I DON'T PASS SHE GETS MY DAUGHTER. mY MOM HAS KNOWN THESE WHOLE 9 YRS I HAVE BEEN SMOKING. I DUMBED MY BOYFRIEND THAT SHE THINKS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND NOW A WEEK AFTER DUMPING HIM, SHE FILES AND HAS TEMPRORARY GUARDIANSHIP :devil: :poke: AND MY LIFE FROM ME! :bawl: SHE IS NOT ONLY HURTING ME, SHE IS HURTING HER ONLY GRAND DAUGHTER :bawl:

One good thing about this theory is at least its from some university!
    The Majucco method was just from some guy.
    Who knows which method to trust? I only got a little less than a couple of weeks to figure it out though.

12. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Does She Think Your Not A Good Mother?

Have you had problems with the law, and did your boyfriend leave because he felt you smoking infront of your daughter wasn't right?

There are hidden messages here.

Why don't you abstain and pass the test, prove your mother wrong, nad keep the child away from her when you win.

I know a friend this happened to, he passed and moved away from his parents. He hasn't seen them in 5 years now. They don't write the grand kids so he don't send them pictures.

13. puffintough

puffintough New Member

bought dimethyl sulfoxide

I am so desperate to pass this stupid hair test, that i went and order DMSO. I don't know if I'll use it because I'm a little scared of what it will do. Does anyone have any experience with using it? What does it get out of the hair? I am only looking to get out THC. If its for hard drugs then it would be pointless for me to use it. Under http://www.marijuana.com/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide it says "ability to dissolve a wide range of chemical compounds". Is THC a chemical? Any advise would be helpful.
    http://www.marijuana.com/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide

14. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

puffintough,

I haven't heard anything yet about DMSO and THC, and I really have no idea why this thread remains open, because it's confusing to people like you who need info about THC.

For info on passing hair tests, check this thread out:
    http://www.marijuana.com/420/showthread.php?t=21816

15. grillmeats

Good Luck

Good luck passing your test. :)

16. JulzisNDenial

JulzisNDenial New Member

Never broken the law. I have never & will never smoke in front of my child

I know me smoking is an issue and thats why it is illegal. I havent smoked in 20 days but i have to test in 17 days. I cant erase 45-50 days from my hair?

It wasnt him who left me. I had left him because i was paying $560 a month truck payment, $200 a month for his lawyer, and was paying for us to smoke, drink, eat, etc. He didn't have a job. I had nothing to show for the whole 8 months of me working. All he did was sit around all day and it got real old.
    When i left him he didn't have nothing. He went and cried to my mother telling her i was choosing drugs over him, when he wanted a family with my daughter and i and blah blah. My mom wants him to be her "dada" and has her calling him dada now when he is not her father. The way he thinks of it is ha ha i stold your family and now you have nothing. My mom thinks i will give in and be back with him. I was only with him for 8 months.
    This is to Jerry Springer for me. When I never smoked in front of my daughter or neglected her in any way. Had a job and was taking care of my responsibilities even though i smoked.

If i do pass my hair follicle, my mom will never see her again and i could care less to ever talk to my mother again, sad to say. I never thought it was possible to hate your own mother.

17. smokers

smokers New Member

DMSO used on horses

it is most common for it use on horses when they get hurt or pull a muscle. It is very good for pulled hurt muscles. Only recently has DMSO been used on humans. It is very strong and works great for a pulled or tweaked muscle i have some here that i have used before. I have never heard it used for anything else though and is not the kind of thing you would want to put it your hair. It itches bad enough on your legs.

18. grillmeats

I Glad You See The Light!

I hope you pass and that it makes your mother realize you and your daughter should be together, as you and your mother were together. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, He should get a job. :)

19. JulzisNDenial

JulzisNDenial New Member

ScUmBaGs

They are both scumbags. Hopefully I do pass and she will come to reality or at least realize what the hell she did and as for him, The only sorry that comes with anything to do with him is He is a sorry excuse for a man.

20. grillmeats

I agree

I agree with you, and I'd like you to let me know the results one way or the other. :)