Does 420 body clean work?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by atlross, Jan 20, 2006.

1. atlross

atlross New Member

I am freaking out...I just got my dream job...have been smoking for a week straight and just found out I need to take a drug test sometime next week..I bought 420 body clean from a headshop and the guy at the store swore by it...he told me to detox for a few days and than take it...Im a moderate smoker 2 to 3 times a week....please help me

2. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I wouldn't trust those detox drinks as they most of the time don't work. You would do better by using the dilution method or substitution. These methods are less expensive also. Home test yourself to see where you are.

Good luck,
    29 :wave:

3. atlross

atlross New Member

I already bought it

I already bought the 420 stuff from a headshop...the guy told me he sells a case a week....a lot to NYC firemen honestly....can you do the dilution and detox drink?

4. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I have heard of people doing that for a back up. You really should home test to see where you are. Use the dilution method as a practice run and then home test yourself to see if you will pass with only dilution. Remember those salesman will say anything for a sale. Not trying to scare you.

Let us know how it goes.

Later,

5. atlross

atlross New Member

where

I home tested myself and failed for thc...what exactly is this dilution method...where do I find it

6. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

Look at the sticky by N2 regarding dilution at the top of this forum.

7. atlross

atlross New Member

why

if creatine causes dilution and the test looks for that...why do you put it into your system

8. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I believe that the creatine helps with the ph levels. They expect to see that in your urine. They check the authenticity. You may also want to read the sticky by Melanotaenia; Urine Testing Tips Commonly Asked Questions and Guidelines. That is where it will tell you about those magic potions.

9. chitbyrd

chitbyrd New Member

I know now that the detox drinks are garbaaage. I drank two very strong ones on the day of the test and followed instructions from a salesman. I am prob out of a job now. Go to the sauna and dilute. Not sure on your question about creatine.

10. atlross

atlross New Member

what

what did you use

11. atlross

atlross New Member

how

how do you find Melanotaenia; Urine Testing Tips Commonly Asked Questions and Guidelines.

12. chitbyrd

chitbyrd New Member

two of the items mentioned in the questions post. q and XXL. I don't know for sure but the tests at home are apparently accurate and I'm screwed. Get your ass to the sauna

13. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

It's a sticky towards the beginning of this forum where you found the sticky for dilution. There is alot of information there.

14. atlross

atlross New Member

why

why would I use the dilution technique...when the detox formula I bought has the same ingrediants

15. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

If your confident that the detox will work then go ahead with that. I would think it would work if it has the same ingredients. I really don't know since I have never heard of that kind. Which that really doesn't mean anything. Pay attention to the dilution method as of when to use the aspirin, creatine, etc...

16. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Creatine and Ph are checked for seperatley as is specific gravity. You take creatine to replace what you are flushing out so you have a reading of at least 20mg/dl I think, the body converts creatine into creatinine which is what they are actually testing for.

Follow the dillution guidelines and with being some what of a lite smoker you should do fine.

17. atlross

atlross New Member

anyone

After learning that I had to take a drug test sometime next week I went out and bought First Check Home Drug Test...I failed for THC after smoking in the past few days...I than went to Vitamin World and bought Qcarbo drink this morning...followed the directions and passed the test...except there was a very faint line for Off Topic Drug and a strong line for THC...Ive never done Off Topic Drug in my life..either the drink screwed up the test or the test is unreliable Does anyone know anything

18. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Please do not double post :)

19. atlross

atlross New Member

sorry

sorry man...Im just freaking out...new to this

20. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

No prob just passin on the info