Does Marijuana affect waking up tired?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by NewKids123, Nov 15, 2004.

1. NewKids123

NewKids123 New Member

Does Marijuana cause this if not what else can cause the tiredness when waking up. And how to fix?! :bawl:
  2. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

I thought most people woke up tired :laugh: Otherwise it wouldn't be waking up. How many hours of sleep do you get?
  3. Zilos

Zilos Seasoned Activist

As far as I know oversleeping can be a cause of being tired through the day, and since pot makes you sleep lots, put 2 and 2 together :p
  4. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

Psssttt... yes, smoking pot can interfere with your sleep patterns for a number of reasons...

Take a breather...And try to have better (geeze can you believe they call it) Sleep Hygiene

* sleep and wake the same time every day
    * set up a ritual before going to sleep -- a shower, hot milk whatever
    * don't exercise or do anything really physical before going to sleep (uh...except sex...sex is great!)
    * cut down on cafeinated drinks -- coffee, tea, soda pop -- also chocolate has caffeine so no hot cocoa
    * cut down on sugary snacks
    * try to get at least 20 minutes of aerobic exercise every day

Okay... that's today's lecture...

Basically, cut back on the smoke...catch some extra zzzz's this weekend
  5. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

Like Mama said, I find that if you exercise during the day, man does it make you tired! That, or some sex, which is the same thing eh ;)
  6. Cassius

Cassius Seasoned Activist

The question is, does sex count as aerobics or calisthenics? ;)
  7. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

YES

...next question?

:laugh:
  8. SonicDaChronic

SonicDaChronic New Member

i find that if ur tired whether it be because u were stoned the night before, or from exercise etc, just get up and make urself an awesome breakfast eg bacon and eggs or spagetti on toast. it may seem hard and u dont seem to entusiastic to do it, but once u do and start eating u feel 100 % and ur day seems so much easier.