Does milk kill your high?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by SufferinOverdue, Feb 20, 2005.

1. SufferinOverdue

SufferinOverdue New Member

Hi, my friend told me a couple of months ago not to drink milk while high because it will kill it, this is a big kick in the nuts because I love milk almost as much as weed. :bawl:
  2. Mishiro

Mishiro New Member

You're friend lied, pulled your balls, or is a ****ingdumbasspieceof****mother****er.
  3. VolcomStoned

VolcomStoned New Member

well, eating will make you come down quicker, so i would assume drinking milk would have a similar effect. Not because it's milk.. just because it's something in your stomach
  4. SufferinOverdue

SufferinOverdue New Member

Damn him...I thought it was true for the past 6 months. IVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON LOTS OF GREAT MILK :redhot:
  5. Richi

Richi CB1 receptor agonist

haha yea like volcom said, consuming anything when your high will make you come down faster. milk might hav that effect on your friend more then someone else, but in general, thats the way it is.
  6. SonicDaChronic

SonicDaChronic New Member

not if it has milo in it....
  7. Dazed.Confused

Dazed.Confused New Member

I seriously never really got into milk, i mean i have it sometimes but not that much. So i wouldn't know, except for the fact that anything that is digested makes you lose your high a little.
  8. PsYch0siS

PsYch0siS New Member

Try boiling some mid-high quality bud in some milk, and drink that (after it cools, unless you like *eech* warm milk).
  9. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Milk

Milk brings me down, It helps me go to sleep.
  10. DiabloPotHead

DiabloPotHead New Member

Hmmm... this made me think of sumin'. All the times I have had a trippy almost acid high is because I didn't eat before and during I was high. When I ate some Top Romen I noticed in about 15 minutes my high went one notch down to just a really really stoned feeling.
  11. DiabloPotHead

DiabloPotHead New Member

Ice or cold water is what will kill your high. Go into a bath tub with a layer of ice or take a really cold shower and it should mostly snap you out of it.
  12. Zilos

Zilos Seasoned Activist

OR drink some hot milk with chocolate ( aka Hot Chocolate :rolleyes: ) and the warmth should increase your high. :liplick:
  13. rcjames

rcjames New Member

Man I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove hot cocoa. Big lots is where i baught it. It is a big container of cocoa (for under 5 bucks last for long time). Oh man hot cocoa imagin being very medicated and sloooowly getting to ur kitchin and once you're there 10 min you got ur hot cocoa. Hahaha well worth it isn't it? :lock: Okay maybe less time. LOL
  14. quester

quester Sr. Member

Plan ahead.
    Make it before hand and keep a quart or so in the refrigerator. That way all you have to do is warm it up.

I never thought about lacing the milk with cannajuana but will try it the next time I re-supply my stock of cocoa in the refrigerator.
  15. Eroz

Eroz New Member

I haven't had any real milk since about 1984.