does orange juice with weed make you high?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by t0m0rell0, May 20, 2009.

1. t0m0rell0

t0m0rell0 New Member

could you drink the bud with orange juice in order for you to get high?
    i cant cook it because my parents will know...and i heard the acid in orange juice gets the thc out?
  2. THC is fat soluble. As far as I know, there isnt a lot of fat in orange juice. Maybe whole milk. You'd need to simmer the weed with the milk for about an hour though.
  3. Guru

Guru Sr. Member

No unfortunately, THC can only be extracted by fats, unless you want to mess with chemicals and stuff to make oil's, but Im guessing you don't...
  4. t0m0rell0

t0m0rell0 New Member

i just need something that i could do with my parents not knowing or smelling anything..
  5. Guru

Guru Sr. Member

6. t0m0rell0

t0m0rell0 New Member

i cant because like i still live with my parents and i cant let them know i smoke it or else they'll turn me in
    i know you cant get arrested for being high
    but i have a stash of it somewhere
  7. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

Orange juice is great for getting rid of cottonmouth and is a fine source of vitamin C, but no, it will not provide pot with extra solubility. :)
  8. budsmoker61

budsmoker61 New Member

i dont understand, why dont you go out? not rite outside your house. but, you dont go anywhere were you are away from your parents?
  9. t0m0rell0

t0m0rell0 New Member

because...sadly...none of my friends smoke
    and the only other people who do will either take my bud or will just not show up and prolly call the cops
  10. KoolWhip420

KoolWhip420 New Member

Wait, what? Your parents would actually turn you in to the cops for smoking?
  11. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

If you live with your parents and they don't want you smoking, don't cook in the house.