does perming wash out toxins?

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by maile96, Dec 24, 2005.

1. maile96

maile96 New Member

will perming the hair help?

2. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

No, but a curling iron might help

3. sonrisa89vision

sonrisa89vision New Member

when i used a detox shampoo the directions told me not to dry my hair after the treatment. i am so confused. i see people saying to use vinegar and others saying not to. some saying to perm and other say not to. heat, no heat. aaarrggg!!!!!!!! :eek:

4. hogg217

hogg217 New Member

Simply put everyone's hair is different when you examine its makeup at a microscopic level. This explains why everyone has a unique appearence to their hair - ie color, texture, etc. Because of these differences, it is impossible to create a method that will work across the board for everyone. This is why some people can pass with the Maccujo method and others fail. My recommendation is to try as many different methods as is possible. Use Maccujo, use clarifying shampoos, use the junk at the headshop (don't go overboard b/c its probably a ripoff), and use the other methods and ideas that have been posted in this forum (h2o2, perms, bleaching, relaxers, curling irons, etc.). Your best bet to pass this test - like any test - is to prepare for it as much as possible, using as many different methods as possible.

Good luck!

Pyschemedics is an evil company :mad2: