Does smoking marijuana seeds get you high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by the piper, Dec 19, 2008.

1. the piper

the piper New Member

Here is the question to end all questions.

Do marijuana seeds get you high?

I've read a bunch of material that say they give u a headache, you lose twice as much sperm smoking them, and some state that the do get you high.

So what are your guy's opinions on this matter,

I'm asking because I ran out of pot, but i do have seeds, and i really wanna get stoned.

2. VaporizorMariJ

VaporizorMariJ Sr. Member

They will just pop all over the place... also most likely will get a headache. Not sure about the sperm count thing. Your probably better off taking resin hits, then smoking your seeds.

3. the piper

the piper New Member

hmm, i've smoked all the resin i've could, so i'm at the seeds stage of fiending

2 people like this.
  4. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

yah man, scientifically, seeds (gram-for-gram) have one of the least concentrations of THC out of the whole marijuana plant. seeds as well as roots. I would not recommend smoking them at all because chances are they will just pop and crackle and give you a headache almost 100% will not get you stoned.

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Why do you suppose that sterilized cannabis seeds are legal? They contain almost no THC.

2 people like this.
  6. the piper

the piper New Member

Thanks for all the tips, I just wish I could plant the seeds and have pot tomorrow :D

7. Gale

Gale New Member

Haha dont we all, if that were possible we would never have to buy again :)

8. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

Well, they're edible. :)
    In all seriousness, if they're shelled before eating them, they taste really nice.
    Luckily you can buy those in health food stores.
    People have been eating them with the shells on for thousands of years, though. Good to know if you don't own a tiny little nutcracker. :p

9. rickforpresident

rickforpresident New Member

if you have alot of them like 40 you can split them open and smoke the inside

10. Herbal Meditation

Herbal Meditation New Member

you're better off planting those seeds

11. rickforpresident

rickforpresident New Member

they were from brick weed and already kind of cracked and smashed

12. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

If you find one fine specimen, and with a couple of months/years, you can find yourself with some decent pot.

Eat those seeds, you wont get high, but your body will love you for it.

Very nutritious.

13. Heyitspurple

Heyitspurple New Member

Noo, plant them :mj2:

14. DarkAzzDC

DarkAzzDC New Member

How to get high on seeds

I am so surprised that none of the previous posters answered the question honestly. IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET HIGH ON SEEDS!!!! Here's how:

1 Have enough seeds saved up. There should be at least a fistfull for this to work.

2. Put seeds into a small sauce pan

3. Pour in some canola oil - or your favortie oil. Butter works well too, but why destroy your arteries just to get high? Add just enough to cover the seeds. Don't over-do the oil or you'll dilute the results

4. Slowly bring this to a boil over a low flame while stirring constantly. Don't burn it up!

5. When oil becomes discolored, it's done. The dark brown coloration is the THC from the inside of the seeds that has been releasted by the boiling oil

6. Strain the seeds well and discard them. They've given up their essence to the oil

7. Mix the oil into a freshly-made pancake, brownie, cookie, etc. I like a small pancake because it's quick and can be made on top of the stove.

8. Eat it and wait. Effects take 60-90 minutes - but since you were reduced to getting high on seeds, obviously you're desparate and have nothing better to do anyway. BTW, this works fastest & best on an empty stomach (like your 1st meal in the morning.)

It's takes practice to figure the dosage that's right for you, but you will definitely get high -- very high on seeds.

15. swen

swen New Member

They get you a bit hight, if you crush like 10 seed with the bottom of a lighter anaginst a surface and smoke them on a bucket bong I swear to God it gets you a bit high, not hell of a lot but yeah. Definitively yes.

16. Dopefried

Dopefried New Member

Could you throw enough of them in a small bottle of everclear to make green dragon???

17. sativaking

sativaking New Member

They contain NO THC AT ALL, DO NOT SMOKE THEM! But if you got a good amount, sure eat em, they wont get. you high but they're nutritious.

18. CaliforniaBeauty

CaliforniaBeauty New Member

They won't get you high. I've accidentally smoked one and it was disgusting. My crazy grandma kept the stems of the plant I gave her and she grounded them up and smoked that with my friend and I. And we all just got a really bad headache. My grandma must have been fiending in order to do something like that. I stil can't believe I went along with it too haha.

19. Actually the seeds will get you high. As stated in previous comments they have very little THC (which is still more than none.) Once you've gathered enough seeds (its going to take quite a few) you can crush them and smoke them. Keep in mind the shells will not burn like weed, so after you smoke a bowl your going to have a bunch of shells with the ash. The white stuff which is the seedling that you will see once you start crushing your seeds is what you want. If you have enough seeds, you will get high. Your high will not last very long and will be weak, so don't expect much, but a lot of people would say it is better than nothing. I've smoked seeds this way before and it does work. Anyway, stop smoking weed with seeds in it and save your roaches. :p