Does Stat Royal Flush really work?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Di Rasta Mon Outlaw, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Di Rasta Mon Outlaw

Di Rasta Mon Outlaw New Member

Alright guys, here's the deal. I'm going to post this for anyone out there wondering what you can use to clean your system before a drug test. We all know those are the hardest to study for, lol. I've been looking for someone who asked similar questions to come back and let us know what happened, but they never did, so I'm going to post a comment with the results of my test once I get it back. So here goes.

Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Estimated metabolism: How the f... ? Idk!
    Smoking history for the last 30 days and if your a chronic or casual smoker: I've smoked about 3-4 times per week, and I like to think I'm a pretty good smoker. I'm not an every day guy, unfortunately :( I wish.
    How often you work out: I haven't been to the gym in a while, but I usually do a few sets of push ups and sit ups a day.
    What kind of test your going for: Pre-employment

And anything else that you think may be important: I've been drinking a lot of water for the past 2 weeks, but not TOO much, right now my piss is slightly yellow, and my test is tomorrow. What I'm going to do is sip water for the night, then take the Royal Flush stuff on hour before my test. The way I see it is between the water consumption, and the burning of fat cells via push ups, has cleaned me out enough so when I take the royal flush, my piss can be yellow and look natural, but be clean. :-D I'll post a comment, like i said, after I get the results back. Keep your fingers crossed guys!

2. Di Rasta Mon Outlaw

Di Rasta Mon Outlaw New Member

Update, I did pass the test and I got the job. so there you go!