does strip nc 7 day cleaner work?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by JT194, Jan 13, 2008.

1. JT194

JT194 New Member

i've been a daily smoker, several times a day, for about 5 years. smoked once yesterday but hadn't smoked for two weeks prior. got a test coming up in 10 days and am currently on day one of the strip nc 7 day cleaner. will i pass? anything else i can do to ensure a higher success rate? thanks for your help!
  2. zonecode88

zonecode88 New Member

That stuff is crap... any detox product is. It can take extreme chronic smokers (such as yourself) over a month to cleanse. If substitution is an option, it is the safest one. If not, then self test and practice dilution repeatedly. Keep researching and explore all avenues (except any product containing the words "detox" or "cleanse.")
  3. mchlwrrn

mchlwrrn New Member

Everyone says they don't work. But I took Strip NC with Pyersoll(or something like that) and have been clean sense. I highly suggest it. It's about 60 bucks. it's gives you a diaherra so you pee and pee out back. It cleaned me up in 4 hours, and i've been clean sense. read my post-heavy user needs help.(my real test is tomorrow, i'll post my results."
  4. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

You might have been dilute in 4 hours, but I guarantee you weren't clean.

As has been repeated over and over and over:

There is NOTHING that will clean you system except abstinence and time.
    You can dilute your pee to bring metabolites down to levels that are below the threshold of a urine test, but you are still not clean.

Honestly, if you took this and were pissing negative results in 4 hours, you were likely so low on your levels that it wouldn't matter whether you drank this bottle of snake oil.
  5. missindaherb

missindaherb New Member

i used it last year. it does clean ur blood, urine, and saliva. took a test 3 days after i finished the 7 day program and passed. it was a urine test only tho. just follow the directions, diet, etc. and drink plenty of water.
  6. zonecode88

zonecode88 New Member

Alright, so you passed. You used a 7 day cleaner, changed your diet, and drank plenty of water. So, that's 3 separate things you did to help you pass the test. Where do you deduce that that the cleaner made you pass, when you used two other (and actually potentially effective) techniques simultaneously? A conducive diet combined with dilution is a standard approach of passing (circumstances providing).

Every "cleaner" or "detox" product, in every form, is an utter waste of money. Water and food are all that is really necessary for a good dilution technique, and they are free because you have them every day of your life, regardless.

Don't be fooled by false labeling and advertising; it would equate to eating 3 Andrew Jackson sandwiches.
    2 people like this.
  7. missindaherb

missindaherb New Member

if the test is important enough, wouldn't u pay extra money to ensure you passed. in this case it was for my kids. and the diet and water were part of the instructions anyway. so if u wana pass for sure do that, cuz it normally takes me 30 days to get clean and i was done in 7. if u dont give a fuck about passing then dont spend the extra money. if u dont care about passing listen to someone else, but im telling the truth. dont just go by someone else's word that probly has done no research or experimentation with different products and dont really know what they are talking about. i have used things and failed and i have used things and passed. in my process strip did in fact detox within 7 days. if it was a hair test, u would be outta luck unless u did some extreme treatment like those in the hair test section.
  8. zonecode88

zonecode88 New Member

Research? I've done it in spades... and it tells me that stuff like this is generally crap. I'm glad you passed using it, but it's my conjecture that you would have passed anyway without it. Can we just agree to disagree?

However, I will agree with you about not trusting one person's opinion alone; it's never a good idea. People need to do their own research, and make sure they understand others' credibility before trusting them. It helps to read others' past posts to gauge their level of credibility. In reality, I could be wrong and you could be wrong... a reader would never know (with 100% certainty) unless they do their own experiments on their own using the scientific method, which is rather unlikely. Extreme skepticism is required for proper research on this forum. I generally don't believe what I read unless it is backed up by numerous and credible posts.
  9. missindaherb

missindaherb New Member

hey zone, its all good. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like everyone's body is different and reacts differently to certain things. i agree with you too that doing research and coming to ur own conclusion would be in a person's best interest. after all, who knows ur body better than urself. study up on multiple posts, do whatcha have to do, pass the test!!
  10. mchlwrrn

mchlwrrn New Member

I passed using it. I made a thread"heavy user needs help". I have a test in 2 weeks and have been smoking like crazy till the 14th day. I quit for 2 weeks and drink 1 bottle on 7th day and 1 2 days before test. And pass.
    I use the liquid Strip nc with Psyeroll Grape flavor.