Does "Total Eclipse" work?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Baltimore420, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Baltimore420

Baltimore420 New Member

I bought this "total eclipse" detox drink from GNC. I plan to use it in combination with N2's Dilution method. I just wanted to know if anyone has any FACTUAL information about it's effectiveness or real life experience they can tell me about it.

Thanks!

2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Detox drinks are a very expensive means of doing the same thing as the dilution scheme outlined in these posts:

Dilution and aspirin-- the technique

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing that removes THC metabolites from your system, other than time and exercise. You can spend $50 - $100 on "magic drinks" and not do any better than you could with vitamins, aspirin, and Gatorade. Many people do worse because of the false claims of the manufacturers. The money-back guarantees are not any kind of insurance that the goop works. People who have applied for their money back are usually told that they must have done something wrong for the stuff to fail.

3. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

I think we need a sticky about using magic drinks with the dillution method as it seems it has been asked about alot lately. Just a random thought :D