Does Vale 4x Work...TEST TODAY!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by HalfBakedJM, Aug 8, 2006.

1. HalfBakedJM

HalfBakedJM New Member

I followed the directions on the bottle...Eat a light meal 3 hours prior to consumption.

Drink two 12-ounce bottles of water one hour before consumption.

Drink 16 to 20 ounces of water over the next 30 mintues after consumption.

Yet, I have had (yeah this ia a lil personal) diarrhea instead of the constant urination...I have continued to drink water NON-STOP. I am just worried about whether this will work or not. THIS IS A HUGE JOB FOR ME and if i fail the drug test....mhmmm:mad:

What do you think? or any further suggestions, I have to test either today or tomorrow....

2. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Save your money.

I have found that all the detox drinks follow into the category of "snake oils." You will find most of them tell you to drink 48 or more ounces of water before the test. Where have I heard that before.....oh wait could that be the dilution method. I believe as well as many people here believe that it is the water diluting your urine and not any special ingredients in the Vale that is doing the trick. I have never conducted a scientific experiment on Vale but I bet if you didn't drink the water it wouldn't work. I would save the money and follow the dilution sticky by Iamn2pot instead. If you haven't read it yet it is a must read. If you drink too much water you could fail for having dilute urine, so try to achieve a balance between being dilute enough to be negative but not dilute enough that they know you drank water nonstop before the test.

3. Secs

Secs New Member

If your test is not until tomorrow, and you drank the Vale and water today, you will probably fail the test.

Of course this depends on your past usage. If you used once in the past month (last weekend for example), you could possibly pass a test. IF you smoke daily or even weekly, you might not pass.

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

All of these products work by dilution. They do not convert THC metabolites into something that can't be detected, as they'd like you to believe. They do not remove THC metabolites from your body. Only time and fat-burning exercise can do that. You can duplicate the actions of these products for a fraction of the price by following the guidelines in these links:

Dilution and aspirin-- the technique

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Because they work by dilution, detox drinks can fail if the concentration of THC metabolites is too high. Drinking a lot of fluids makes you pee a lot, reducing the concentration of THC metabolites in your blood. They'll be restored from that stored in fatty tissue but eventually they'll all leach out if you don't smoke. Drinking a reasonable amount of fluids shortly before your test will dilute your urine, lowering the concentration of THC metabolites. If you dilute too much it will spoil the test and you'll be retested or failed. The aspects of dilution techniques other than drinking fluids are to make dilute urine appear to be less dilute. At high concentrations of THC metabolites it is not possible to dilute enough without diluting too much.

The aspirin in the dilution + aspirin technique will mask THC metabolites on an EMIT test if the concentration is not too high.

5. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

HalfbakedJM
    After reading Sec3's post I remembered I wanted to ask you why you used the Vale the day before the test. Did you buy 2 and was using 1 today as a trial run or did you not know to use it the day of the test?