Does Vinegar Help Pass Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by GetchaPull, May 30, 2011.

1. GetchaPull

GetchaPull New Member

I"m 5'8 200lbs and I've been trying to use the treadmill for the past couple days to burn off as much THC as possible until I read on here today that I should stop working out about 5 days before my drug test. As far as metabolism, I just know i'm able to lose 5-10lbs a week if i'm diligent about working out. I have an interview at Walmart in two days and I'm assuming they'll have me test either that day or within 24hrs. I highly doubt they'll even hire me to give me the test because I called before hand to inform them I have a misdemeanor for possesion of marijuana (already expunged once and only allowed one in a lifetime where I live). FedEx found me ineligible for hire because of the charge a month ago after doing a background check and unbeknownst to me was still pending at the time. (I took a 2day intervention class months ago that made it dismissed but I just had it dismissed in court a few days ago) The personnel person at Walmart I spoke with explained (danced around) how she wasn't allowed to answer if I'd be wasting my time and that I should know that I'll have to pass a drug test to be hired. Since I last smoked really good weed 15 days ago and I know it's not out of my system yet, is there anything I can do and is vinegar and water one of those things that will help or just another myth? Also what kind of vinegar is best? I was suggested the vinegar theory by a girl ringing up my home drug test at Walgreens claiming that's how she passed to get hired there. By the way I was a daily smoker using about half up to a whole blunt (full size cigar) of highly potent marijuana.