Does weed explain everything?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Danny420, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Danny420

Danny420 New Member

I'm kinda high as tits right now, thats where I got this idea. So like i was watching some shows about life and universe, like the ones with Prof Brain Cox, or like David Attenborogh and like wow. everything makes so much more sense. Like you understand everything really well, life n all. Like one with Prof Brian Cox he was talking about some history or researching subatomic particles and he showed the large hadron colider, and i was like whoa, imagine the innovation, time, and work put into building something so magnificent,

And you kinda understand life too. So ya, who else has realized this? Its like a doorway to something awesome, like a glimpse of whats next if anything.

2. redskins26

redskins26 New Member

yeah man i know what you mean. like i can find the moral/message of any movie if im fucked up and watchin it

3. l No l FeaR l

l No l FeaR l Sr. Member

I do agree that weed really does "open your mind". I really start to think of things alot more in detail and it makes me actually think about the everyday things we have that everyone considers "normal" and take for granted and how amazing these things really are when you actually think about how they work and how they were created. I start thinking about life and our purpose of life and what it's actually like when I die. IDK I guess it's just one of those hard thing to explain and you just have to experience to really understand it. It really is such an amazing euphoria when you just sit down, relax, listen to the SILENCE, watch the stars and smoke some good and just let your mind be free...

4. semajmarc

semajmarc New Member

I've found that being high on cannabis helps remove bias in my thinking and removes other things in my mind that keep me from thinking objectively such as fears and stress. When I have to make a big decision I like to ponder the possiblities while I'm high too almost as a second opinion. I honestly feel that my mind runs more efficiently when I'm high. People who haven't experienced the benefits of cannabis may fear this approach though. Cannabis can help mankind if we allow it to.

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Weed can certainly make you think you understand everything. If you write down your great revelations when you're high, it's often amusing to read them the next day when you're sober.

The great Aldus Huxley woke up in the middle of the night with the secret of the universe. He wrote it down and went back to sleep. In the morning, he read his note to himself:

6. MacGuffin

MacGuffin New Member

Does weed explain everything?

NO!

...high as tits right now

lol...may I ask whose?

The reason I ask is I was recent thumbing thru a National Geo in the Doctors office and...well, there were some that weren't so attractive...

I'm just wondering, whose boobs best describes your buzz?

7. semajmarc

semajmarc New Member

Just because what you write when you're high sounds like hogwash when you're sober doesn't mean that it necessarily is. Not everything we write when we're high is a gem but I think we need to be in an altered state of mind to understand certain things.

8. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

You guys talking about the Universe, and the meaning of life makes me want to smoke so much right now :D :X

9. 024

024 Sr. Member

I want to write down my ideas while I am high but I forget.

10. Danny420

Danny420 New Member

Yea I have done that actually, I even thought of making a stoner journal. Like the second last time it came to me I like thought about evolution, and I was like in awe about how we evolved random things like what made us evolve to have 5 fingers? Or eyebrows, or nails, or eyelids the way they are and i was just mindblown by something I never like considered before, nothing I thought about and appreciated more.

Now that I think about it, maybe you just learn to not take the things around you for granted as much, and like lets you see details around you better. Like how Terrence McKenna talks about loosing your ego and be able to increase your awareness of self, of course theres other states of consciousness to use for this, but weed is definitely one of them.

11. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Marijuana will bring you to the water, but you must drink it.