Does working out/exersize help your body get clean?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by e62285, Apr 15, 2005.

1. e62285

e62285 New Member

i used to smoke everyday, like 1 bowl every other hour (good hydro). haven't been smoking for 2 weeks but still failing thc test. does working out help speed up the process? have any idea how long it would take for me to get clean?
  2. skunk-lust

skunk-lust New Member

Exercise is definitely your friend! In your case i'm guessing at least a month, possibly more depending on your metabolism. One guy on here was still positive after 3 months but that is pretty rare.
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Exercise and a good diet will cause you to burn body fat, which is where the THC metabolites are stored. This puts them into your blood. Drinking lots of fluids and a high-fiber diet helps to move the process along. From there you can eliminate them through urine and feces.

A few days before your test you want to go the other way. Vege and pig out. This places you in fat-storing mode and no more metabolites are released.

You can reduce the chances of a postive test by drinking a lot of fluids. It's a little more complicated than that. The full story is here:

Dilution and aspirin-- the technique

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Substitution can eliminate the possibility of a positive.

SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines by N2

and look at

Fooling the Bladder Cops

Buy a bunch of THC home tests on eBay to see how your efforts are coming along.